SJDinPHX

Suspended
FOR - KNOWLEDGE/CREATIVITY/STRATEGIC ANALYSIS:

1. One Pocket Ghost

2.-10. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

FOR - SHOOTING/EXECUTION:

1.-10. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

- Gh:hehst

Mr. Ghoastess, I hate to burst your bubble..But for imagination/strategy/knowledge etc. .You may be somewhere in the top 200, and that might be a stretch...You are very lucky I could not make to the 2010 DCC...I would NOT have enjoyed embarassing you....:eek: :cool: :p

1P McDuck, <--Has played a perfect mix, of offensive, and defensive one pocket, since you were in diapers..:cool: :D

Last edited:

senor

Verified Member
I have no idea about the guy, know nothing about him, but if he wont give you 10/8 he must have no gamble.:frus
Rod.

I've heard that guy is a little careful. He sure does play good in those tourneys though.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
mr. Ghoastess, ...you are very lucky i could not make to the 2010 dcc...i would not have enjoyed embarassing you....:cool: :p

1p mcduck, <--has played a perfect mix, of offensive, and defensive one pocket, since you were in diapers..:cool: :d <------

------>

Attachments

• Delusional.jpg
    Delusional.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Ok, I'll tell Ike that you're coming...:D...:p...:sorry

- Gho$t

You can tell who ever you want that i'm coming to Chicago, I love an audience when I play, how about you? After we play i'll be more then glad to match a game with any one. When I go some where I go for the action, and your going to be my first opponent, then i'll go from there. Freddy asked me not to be so tough on you, so I decided to take it easy on you. Actually you're going to be better off if I beat you quick, like 75% of the games we play, that way you'll suffer less. If you continue to challenge me i'll just milk you to death when we meet,:sorry and when I leave you'll be looking to play again.:D :):) Notice the smiley faces.

Dr. Bill

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
You can tell who ever you want that i'm coming to Chicago, I love an audience when I play, how about you? After we play i'll be more then glad to match a game with any one. When I go some where I go for the action, and your going to be my first opponent, then i'll go from there. Freddy asked me not to be so tough on you, so I decided to take it easy on you. Actually you're going to be better off if I beat you quick, like 75% of the games we play, that way you'll suffer less. If you continue to challenge me i'll just milk you to death when we meet,:sorry and when I leave you'll be looking to play again.:D :):) Notice the smiley faces.

Dr. Bill

Will you give me half my money back if I lose?...:D

- Ghost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I just looked at who's on the site right now, and I see it's just you, me and SJD...so I'm leaving before you two have a chance to gang up on me...:eek:...:heh....Ghost, over and out.

Last edited:

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

Dr. Bill

After Chicago will you come to Detroit? Last time I was in Dallas I wasnt playing so I never called you. I would love to play some if you take it easy on my wallet:)

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
After Chicago will you come to Detroit? Last time I was in Dallas I wasnt playing so I never called you. I would love to play some if you take it easy on my wallet:)
Detroit is a city I try to stay away from unless there is a big score there. Detroit use to be the best city in the country for pool action, not so today, too many knockers and controllers get involved with the action. Chicago's not far from Det. I'll get a line on your game and then play you some one pocket, and by the way you asked me to take it easy on your wallet if we play, no problem, I don't want no stinking wallet.:D

Dr. Bill

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
How bout 11-5 50 a game, and you have to do the commentary during the match while we are in Tunica... I'll even treat you to a home cooked rib dinner while we are there...
and before you say it... you go to 11 not me... I love the game but ain't worth a damn...

B

SJDinPHX

Suspended
FOR - KNOWLEDGE/CREATIVITY/STRATEGIC ANALYSIS:

1. One Pocket Ghost

2.-10. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

FOR - SHOOTING/EXECUTION:

1.-10. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

- Gh:hehst

If I may guy's, let me offer an accurate, and much needed correction, to the modest Gh:hehst's post..He IS from Chicago you know..:p :p

FOR - IQ/KNOWLEDGE/CREATIVITY/STRATEGIC ANALYSIS/ETC.
#1 SJD
Please note; One Pocket Ghost, is somewhere near the end, of the top 200 ???? :lol

FOR - SHOOTING/EXECUTION/CUE BALL CONTROL/BRAINS/LOOKS/MANHOOD/ETC.
#1 SJD
Please note; One Pocket Ghost, is somewhere near the end, of the top 2000 ???? :lol

1P McDuck <---Is sure the Gh:eek:stess won't mind this..:cool: (LMFAO)

PS..Lets give him his due though--He Is definately #1 at high jumping, (from a shooting position) in the entire world !!! :eek: We should all chip in, and get him a ticket to London..He should win the Gold !...Why would he WASTE his time, going two and out, at Tunica ! :p

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
oopscompletely forgot about Pagulayan. Pagulayan is top 5 for sure. Got to put him in the #4 spot

SORRY:sorry Pagulayan fans

Dr. Bill

He might be the best player in all games except three cushion over everyone.

Didn't he just win or finish high in a Canadian Snooker Chamionship and won another, either eight ball or nine ball Title up there.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
You want the truth? I'll give you the truth, yes i'll be so happy after I beat you i'll not only give you half your money back, i'll give it all back so I can do it again.:lol:D

Dr. Bill

Ok, I've got this in writing :heh you hereby stated that you're going to give me all of my money back if you win....everybody here has seen it, and you can't go back on your word...this being the case...

Knowing that you like to bet high, I decided that I wouldn't mind accomodating you by raising our bet....let's make it $1,000 a game...:eek:...:D....:heh

- Gho$t

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
He might be the best player in all games except three cushion over everyone.

Didn't he just win or finish high in a Canadian Snooker Chamionship and won another, either eight ball or nine ball Title up there.
John, I really love the way Alex plays all games but I can't make him a favorite over Reyes or Frost playing one pocket, and since Shane has won the last three one pocket tournaments (major) I can't put him ahead of him either. Both Frost and Reyes plays the game better than Alex, they don't shoot as straight but they seem to understand how to play one pocket better.

Dr. Bill

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John, I really love the way Alex plays all games but I can't make him a favorite over Reyes or Frost playing one pocket, and since Shane has won the last three one pocket tournaments (major) I can't put him ahead of him either. Both Frost and Reyes plays the game better than Alex, they don't shoot as straight but they seem to understand how to play one pocket better.

Dr. Bill

I agree with that, BUT think he is the best all around player when you include snooker. On the 4 1/2 x 9 only, it could still be Efren.

Alex just had a run of 132 while winning the Canadian Snooker Championship. When you throw that in with everything else he has won, he wins the all around hands down IMO.

I know many do not, but I include snooker when I talk about the different disciplines of pool. I started out playing snooker on a 5 x 10 in the mid 50's. There were dozens of pool rooms around Los Angeles and almost every bowling alley had a pool room in it and most of them had snooker tables. The biggest action in The Billiard Palace in Bellflower in the 60's/70's was pay ball on the 5 x 10 snooker table. You may have played in that game yourself, seems like every champion that came through Southern California did.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Shannon Daulton

Shannon Daulton

Have I been away that long, that the Cannon can't compete with this top ten group? In the long haul, the Cannon just keeps comin' with it and doesn't mentally wear him out.\. I find it difficult imagining any of these guys giving Shannon 8-7, am I wrong?

Last edited:

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
Have I been away that long, that the Cannon can't compete with this top ten group? In the long haul, the Cannon just keeps comin' with it and doesn't mentally him wear out.\. I find it difficult imagining any of these guys giving Shannon 8-7, am I wrong?
It's really amazing that 8 out of the 10 probably can give him the 8-7 ... but this is a temporary thing. Daulton can give three or four of the top ten 9-8 if he is really working and playing frequently.

Its funny how many of the top 200 guys can spot each other 10 to 7 interchangeably (sp).

cheers