Highest Finish at DCC

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
How about a pool for the onepocket.org guys who are playing in the tournament with the $$ going to whoever goes the farthest in the tournament. 7/8th would be a split.

Say $100 a man. This would let luck into the picture because of the draw and give us a little more incentive to be the one pocket.org champion.

No pros or newcomers, just me and all the guys Ghost gives weight to (just kidding).

Maybe Steve can throw in a one pocket.org shirt for a little jelly and of course play in it himself.

I would say we have at least seven or eight that would go for it, maybe even more.

Off the top of my head - myself, Ghost, Tom, Hacker, Bille, Bernie, Baby Huey and I am sure there are more.

What do you guys think?

chicagomike

Verified Member
Nice idea John I like it...let me know who is collecting and how to get it to them.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Nice idea John I like it...let me know who is collecting and how to get it to them.

You can give it to me at the crap table.:eek:

I forgot you were going and certainly should have included you in the mix.

I am over you stealing my girlfriend. She cheated on me again at Hard Times.:(

We can work payment out when we know who is in.

u12armresl

Verified Member
John,

Does 2 and out get their money back :heh

How about a pool for the onepocket.org guys who are playing in the tournament with the $$ going to whoever goes the farthest in the tournament. 7/8th would be a split.

Say $100 a man. This would let luck into the picture because of the draw and give us a little more incentive to be the one pocket.org champion.

No pros or newcomers, just me and all the guys Ghost gives weight to (just kidding).

Maybe Steve can throw in a one pocket.org shirt for a little jelly and of course play in it himself.

I would say we have at least seven or eight that would go for it, maybe even more.

Off the top of my head - myself, Ghost, Tom, Hacker, Bille, Bernie, Baby Huey and I am sure there are more.

What do you guys think?

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Sounds good plus.....

Sounds good plus.....

....how about another 100$ pool for the guy who sinks from sight first.He can probably use more than we know.Im in for a yard both ways plus another yard for Freddie one way and you know which way,cheers,James