Derby City 'Meet And Greet'

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Hey Steve, Howsabout having a meet up of members of the site at Derby City ( One Pocket players only of course - no 9 ball players allowed ^_^ ).....I was thinking that 12:00 Sunday in the tournament room might be a good place and time, because everybody has to be there at that time for the players meeting - We could maybe meet at the set of bleachers just to the right of Scott Smiths tournament directors area....Whadda you, and all the rest of you guys on the site think of this plan ?

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
One Pocket Ghost said:
Hey Steve, Howsabout having a meet up of members of the site at Derby City ( One Pocket players only of course - no 9 ball players allowed ^_^ ).....I was thinking that 12:00 Sunday in the tournament room might be a good place and time, because everybody has to be there at that time for the players meeting - We could maybe meet at the set of bleachers just to the right of Scott Smiths tournament directors area....Whadda you, and all the rest of you guys on the site think of this plan ?
Sounds good to me!

Of course there's also the possibility of a 'meet and eat and greet' at the One Pocket Hall of Fame dinner Tuesday night!

OnePocket.org might have a little info table set up somewhere -- I think near the pool area, not the main vending area which is totally full. However, I expect to be mostly floating in the tournament room.

OldHasBeen

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
Ahasta Lavista, Baby

Ahasta Lavista, Baby

Leaving now for the DCC. If there is internet in the rooms, I keep you'all posted. 1st time there & really looking forward to it.

FYI - Will be selling the St. Louie, Louie-OHB Poster at Booth #6 in the main corridor. Cost = $85
Right after the DCC it will go back on eBay for $175.

TY & GL

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
OldHasBeen said:
Leaving now for the DCC. If there is internet in the rooms, I keep you'all posted. 1st time there & really looking forward to it.

FYI - Will be selling the St. Louie, Louie-OHB Poster at Booth #6 in the main corridor. Cost = $85
Right after the DCC it will go back on eBay for $175.

TY & GL
Of course, there was no internet in the rooms -- but I was assured by staff that there will be next year...

It was a pleasure to meed you, Tom. Maybe next year we will play a little (when you'll be an even older has been :) I understand you had a tightly contested joist with Danny K after I introduced you two, with age carrying the day as expected in the 9-Ball and the One Hole :)

We never did have any kind of formal meet and greet, but I thouroughly enjoyed meeting a whole bunch of players from OnePocket.org, to one degree or another.

OnePocketGhost
BackPocket9ball
Twister
Fred Agnir
CalCalloway
Dennis Cox
Les Howard
Smitty
Who else did I forget?

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
Figures

Figures

NH Steve said:
Of course, there was no internet in the rooms -- but I was assured by staff that there will be next year...

It was a pleasure to meed you, Tom. Maybe next year we will play a little (when you'll be an even older has been :) I understand you had a tightly contested joist with Danny K after I introduced you two, with age carrying the day as expected in the 9-Ball and the One Hole :)

We never did have any kind of formal meet and greet, but I thouroughly enjoyed meeting a whole bunch of players from OnePocket.org, to one degree or another.

OnePocketGhost
BackPocket9ball
Twister
Fred Agnir
CalCalloway
Dennis Cox
Les Howard
Smitty
Who else did I forget?

SUKI( probably on purpose llol)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
suki said:
SUKI( probably on purpose llol)
I knew I was forgetting someone -- probably quite a few others too...
Who is that with Harry Platis?

I've just put three pages of photos up:
http://onepocket.org/MessageBoardPhotos.htm

I've got a lot more, I just need time :)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
NH Steve said:
OnePocketGhost
BackPocket9ball
Twister
Fred Agnir
CalCalloway
Dennis Cox
Les Howard
Smitty
Who else did I forget?

I believe Gerald Huber (Jungledude), and Casey K. were in attendance. Of course outside of the 1P event, they probably spent all night on the action tables... :cool: