onepockethacker challenges Lou

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
Nothing personal, have a nice day

Nothing personal, have a nice day

Maybe Ghost should start a wwyd to figure out how to get through the maze of people rushing to go to hackers room to play him. That would definitely be one worth solving. Wins and losses baby, wins and lossesπŸ™ˆ

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
Great idea😁

Great idea😁

Hacker could film all of them running through the door at him with money in their hands. Great slo-mo

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Well as usual the Hacker has solved the mystery identity of the new jerk off in town.. LMFAO hey Bobby baby... uh oh... I guess when me and Androd were talking about the jerkoffs in the pool room who are results guys and sit around talking about eberyone else playing it struck a nerve with YOU and the other local jerk off who I also know who he is.. 2 jackoffs:lol:lol It didn;t take but 10 seconds for them to throw you under the bus:lol:lol can't wait to see you again:D By the way you asked if I had enough... the fun is just beginning:D oh yeah before I forget

Have a nice day:)

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Real quiet now... all I hear is these fuccking crickets:lol:lol OLD Bobby is just a railbird jerk off its perfect him and Lou are friends LMFAO

onepockethacker

Verified Member
This dickhead thinks these guys are his friends... LMFAO They use him like a cheap whore:lol:lol You do like betting on the side don't you Bobby... By the way have you got the stitches taken out of your ass from the last 2 times you bet on the side?:lol:lol nothing personal oh yeah almost forgot

have a nice day:)

Last edited:

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Awfully quiet around here:lol:lol The best part is a coward piece of shit like Lou had to have this jerk off come on here..:lol Although with YOU in Lou's corner pumping him full of courage Lou now has 10 to 7.. I mean between now and Derby Lou might get some lessons from you and who knows more about one pocket than you? ANYONE GOT THE WHITE PAGES?:lol:lol Man it must suck to have no talent and no personality that you have to buy friends.. Like Terrell Owens used to say... get your popcorn out because we are just getting started:lol:lol nothing personal oh yeah before I forget

onepockethacker

Verified Member
By the way this guy is the most paranoid guy whoever set foot in a pool hall bar none.. He has been around pool a long time so the older players who he used to rub their nut sacks must have really stuck it up his ass GOOOOD:lol:lol By the way I do have HIS name, social and shoe size... :lol Hiding behind a screen name wa perfect for this guy:lol:lol nothing personal
oh yeah before I forget

onepockethacker

Verified Member
HELLLOOOOOOO? HELLLOOOOOOO? is anyone there?:lol Christmas did come early... HO HO HO and no im not calling your old lady:lol:lol nothing personal.. damn almost forgot

onepockethacker

Verified Member
It was getting boring around here... not anymore.. right now the jerk offs are calling each other.. fumbling and bumbling as usual... have you had enough?
nothing personal:lol:lol

have a nice day

onepockethacker

Verified Member
He did say one thing right.. Him and Lou will be at dinner together.. because OLD Bobby will be buying:lol:lol nothing personal.. and before I forget

onepockethacker

Verified Member
OLD Bobby is a helluva commentator in his own right.. LMFAO:lol:lol The guy plays so bad for $ 10 he must be watching all those pool videos backwards:lol:lol If OLD Bobby was playing in a $ 5 a man ring game with 8 other guys this dipshit would swear everyone is chopping him up:lol:lol
Had enough? damn crickets

have a nice day:lol

onepockethacker

Verified Member
He does have some of the best friends money can buy:lol:lol No wonder why Lou is sucking his ass... If those 2 share a room at Derby they won't request 2 beds.... they will request 1 hammock:lol:lol nothing personal

P.S. Hard to believe but the Hacker is warming up:eek: Like my boy Kenny Rogers sang... If you want to play the game boy you better learn to play it right..:lol:lol

onepockethacker

Verified Member
This got me to thinking about one of my favorite lines by Steven Segal in Out for Justice... HAS ANYBODY SEEN BOBBY?:lol:lol

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Lou left too.. that reminds me of one of my other favorite Kenny Rogers songs.. You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille :lol:lol nothing personal

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Well I can say with 100% certainty that Wayne, Keoneyo and the rest of the Santa Monica boys are telling the truth about everything with Lou.. Maybe Lou didn't go into the pool hall.. maybe he sent Bobby in to get Lou a game..:lol:lol

Merry christmas:lol:lol Bobby nothing personal.. By the way guys as far as Bobby being a gambler.. The gutless turfd would lay down pocket aces pre flop:lol:lol nothing personal your just not much of a gambler but you sound REAL good on the sidelines :lol:lol Had enough?:D

onepockethacker

Verified Member
2 complete jerk offs think they are going to outsmart me:lol:lol Like my buddy Vic always says.. you remember him don't you Bobby? " the nice spanish guy ho likes to gamble" he says you are scared of your own fuccking shadow LMFAO:lol:lol nothing personal but he isn't impressed with your gambling either