Damn That T-Rex!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
So I played 1pocket today for the 1st time since the Dennis/Chohan match. I looked for every creative shot I could see and lost the 1st 4 games rather easily. Some of that is because I haven't played in a while so I didn't execute like I think I can, but I was still jacked up over the impressive display Tony put on against Dennis I couldn't resist. I settled down and ended up only losing 3 games overall, so after I came to my senses I won 1 game moving forward.

Tony's creativity and skill is not for the weak of heart!!!! :eek::D:lol Tony is a special talent for sure.

Carry on with your day :)

Dave

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
you can watch superman jump off a building and fly
DONT TRY THIS AT HOME......:heh:lol:heh:lol:heh:lol
just sayin

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I think Dave you were pushing for shots. The shots have to be there before you can CREATE a play. For instance, Tony near the end of the match, shot into the stack and made a ball, then ran out. I got a glimpse of how he did it and cannot wait to try it. The thing about his shots is lots of misses went into making that shot before he learned how to make it. Could you remember the flyers you took? Set them up and try them until you can make them mentally first. Don't be afraid of losing a few dollars more than you are about learning how to make new shots. I know your game well and you play at a pretty high level for an amateur. You already make spectacular shots and the problem is, you think that is normal. AND IT IS, FOR YOU!!! Play your game and when those back cut dead balls show up, shoot them instead of playing safe. I get criticized for being aggressive but i play to win. Because I don't shoot as well as others, I have to create shots to win, but thats me. When you move to Washington, we can get together and play.:cool:

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I think Dave you were pushing for shots. The shots have to be there before you can CREATE a play. For instance, Tony near the end of the match, shot into the stack and made a ball, then ran out. I got a glimpse of how he did it and cannot wait to try it. The thing about his shots is lots of misses went into making that shot before he learned how to make it. Could you remember the flyers you took? Set them up and try them until you can make them mentally first. Don't be afraid of losing a few dollars more than you are about learning how to make new shots. I know your game well and you play at a pretty high level for an amateur. You already make spectacular shots and the problem is, you think that is normal. AND IT IS, FOR YOU!!! Play your game and when those back cut dead balls show up, shoot them instead of playing safe. I get criticized for being aggressive but i play to win. Because I don't shoot as well as others, I have to create shots to win, but thats me. When you move to Washington, we can get together and play.:cool:

Excuse me: Study & Practice is not in my vocabulary...it sounds like work. Thanks for reply, KY. I would like to play you again, you have a lot to offer in the way of knowledge...just please do not offer me caramels. :eek::D

Dave