What are the best one pocket tapes?

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
It was in the All Star Invitational 2014 where they played round robins of 8, 10, and 1P.

Unless I copied the stock ID incorrectly, I feel sure you could get it by asking by number.

I'll double check the number again if you don't have any luck (it's not drop-dead simple for me to find it, but easy enough if its necessary.)

It did not come during a search for that item number but I found it. I never heard of the All Star Invitational. Here's the item:

http://www.1vshop.com/Accu-Stats/st...AME=Darren+Appleton+vs.+Dennis+Orcollo+(DVD)*

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Another one that's very good, and it's available online also.

K1P-02 - Grady Mathews vs. Richie Richeson

Billy and Freddie in the booth...pure gold. Those 2 together were by far the best ever and maybe ever will be.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Another one that's very good, and it's available online also.

K1P-02 - Grady Mathews vs. Richie Richeson

Billy and Freddie in the booth...pure gold. Those 2 together were by far the best ever and maybe ever will be.

You'll probably like Billy & Jeremy as well. Analysis perhaps a little better, entertainment a little less.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
What was that Ervolino match you were recommending? I apparently don't have it.

It's 3 hrs. and 9 games long. They were racing to 5.

http://www.1vshop.com/Accu-Stats/st...&PNAME=Johnny+Ervolino++vs.+Mike+Sigel*+(DVD)

I think it starts out with Grady and Buddy in booth. I think Grady has to go play a match (I could be wrong) and Cornbread comes into booth I think in game 2. For a while the 3 of them are together. Grady keeps his huge ego in check with the presence of Red and Buddy & Red actually pick on Grady a little.

Near the beginning of game 8 Freddy comes into booth and joins the commentating. They start talking about Artie B. and Ronnie Allen and the reasons they never played. Freddy calls RA "Allen" and Buddy thinks he's talking about Allen Hopkins and confusion reigns:). They end up figuring out what each one's talking about, kind of like a WWYD thread.

It's an entertaining match and the chatter in the booth is also very entertaining.

Dennis

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
It's 3 hrs. and 9 games long. They were racing to 5.

http://www.1vshop.com/Accu-Stats/st...&PNAME=Johnny+Ervolino++vs.+Mike+Sigel*+(DVD)

I think it starts out with Grady and Buddy in booth. I think Grady has to go play a match (I could be wrong) and Cornbread comes into booth I think in game 2. For a while the 3 of them are together. Grady keeps his huge ego in check with the presence of Red and Buddy & Red actually pick on Grady a little.

Near the beginning of game 8 Freddy comes into booth and joins the commentating. They start talking about Artie B. and Ronnie Allen and the reasons they never played. Freddy calls RA "Allen" and Buddy thinks he's talking about Allen Hopkins and confusion reigns:). They end up figuring out what each one's talking about, kind of like a WWYD thread.

It's an entertaining match and the chatter in the booth is also very entertaining.

Dennis

Great. Thanks.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
you have alot of great suggestions
one that i will suggest is a frost/efren race to 5 money match with scott frost commentating (watching the tape alittle after the match to try and recollect his thinking at the time for shot selections)
very informative as i remember
http://www.1vshop.com/Accu-Stats/st...PNAME=Scott+Frost+vs.+Efren+Reyes*+(PR)+(DVD)

Yeah. I've got that one. Scott's commentary is excellent whether it's review of his own match or live on other players.