Tom Wirth's new page

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I'm sure many of you know of what happened on my facebook page. I was hacked. It was bad for me and bad for many others too. The thing that was so bad about the whole hacking thing was how it affected so many people other than myself. Even though I was a victim along with a host of others it happened as a result of my friends opening something that must have appeared to be coming from me. I'm terribly sorry for that and I sincerely hope that everyone recovers their facebook pages quickly. I also hope you all will continue to have faith in me.

One thing, I have never and will never be doing any mass sharing. That's not my style so if ever you see anything looking out of character just be careful and check in with me before opening it.

One more thing, I understand there were several friends who came to bat for me and defended me against those who were unsure of my innocence. I wish to thank all of you who supported me during this sad episode.

Thank you,

Tom Wirth

beatle

Verified Member
please fill those of us that dont know about it in. since you brought it up.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
What can I say? My facebook page was hacked. Someone sent a bulk share and claimed it was from me with a video they wanted watched. It was a scam and many people's pages including mine were screwed as a result. I never got my page back and had to start a new one. Here is the photo of the page that I'm using now. Stay away form the old page.

Tom

Attachments

• IMG_0283.JPG
    IMG_0283.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 0

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
tom
glad you got a new facebook page
i know the hassle you went thru to try and fix the old one

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I went to the 'Links And Reviews' section and watched that your new vid.. And then you pulled it... That's not going to fukk me up is it?... I hope not.. Anyway, sorry about your trouble...Let me know if I can help...