Have we had a "Who's going to the Derby" Thread? This be it

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

I will arrive early Saturday afternoon. I plan to be in action every night, so come come find me. Hardmix that means you too :). Looking forward to meeting new folks and enjoying some battles!

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Derby

Derby

I will be there some time on Thursday afternoon probably...I am there for all three events... Look forward to meeting some of you that I have not met before and seeing some old friends as well...

Really looking forward to some challenging one pocket...

Bille

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I'll be there some time late afternoon/early eve Sat. Looking forward to meeting you all (I know a few of you but not many).

Dave

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
I will be there some time on Thursday afternoon probably...I am there for all three events... Look forward to meeting some of you that I have not met before and seeing some old friends as well...

Really looking forward to some challenging one pocket...

Bille
How about some bank pool. I'm looking forward to playing you.FastEddieF.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

How about some bank pool. I'm looking forward to playing you.FastEddieF.

I'll try you some after you play Bille, Fast Eddie. I've never played banks for the cheese. No one in philly plays it. How hard can it be 😁

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
I'll try you some after you play Bille, Fast Eddie. I've never played banks for the cheese. No one in philly plays it. How hard can it be ��
Ask John Brumback, when he plays it's like stealing. I like playing guys who never played it before because I can make up the rules. LOL see you there. JimmyF. tells me you really improved. Remember I 'll buy the $2 hotdogs. you're included that makes hotdogs for John H. Dr.Bill and you.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I'll try you some after you play Bille, Fast Eddie. I've never played banks for the cheese. No one in philly plays it. How hard can it be 😁

Seems like bank is the most popular game around these parts...I have played it personally but I would rather play 1p all day long! And if I had to play banks it would be full rack instead of 5 and out.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Seems like bank is the most popular game around these parts...I have played it personally but I would rather play 1p all day long! And if I had to play banks it would be full rack instead of 5 and out.

They are both Greek to me. I agree though about wanting to play 1p all day long :). Can't wait! Hope to play you too Cincy. I need to clone myself before I get there so I can get enough play in at the derby lol.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
They are both Greek to me. I agree though about wanting to play 1p all day long :). Can't wait! Hope to play you too Cincy. I need to clone myself before I get there so I can get enough play in at the derby lol.

I love the game and want to play some folks too, however, as I think I mentioned before since I haven't really played much in the past 20 years my game is going to be quite lower than most of the others here at onepocket.org. So if we can come up with a good game, count me in!

If not, I will at least be on the sidelines watching you and eating some of those pepperrs :D

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Banks?

Banks?

I can try but I am not that good at it...but I think I can get a partner who might know a little about banks...

B

PS I like full rack bank instead of 9 ball also...

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Ask John Brumback, when he plays it's like stealing. I like playing guys who never played it before because I can make up the rules. LOL see you there. JimmyF. tells me you really improved. Remember I 'll buy the $2 hotdogs. you're included that makes hotdogs for John H. Dr.Bill and you.

Eddie forgot to mention when it is our turn to buy, we will be at the steakhouse.:D

Looking forward to seeing all the old guys and the new ones. I will be there Saturday night and available for cheap action and maybe a partners game after a long, long traveling day as long as it includes a few beers/cocktails.

chicagomike

Verified Member
I'll be there the night before the banks start. Looking forward to all of it and like most everyone else will be trolling for games:)