I hate to nag

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
but, if anyone out there wants to register for my book givaway, it's time. The drawing is Chtistmas morning. Good luck and
keep it nice. Alfie

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Alfie, I've just discovered through my family's grape vine that my brother-in-law ordered one of your books for me for Christmas. His name is Louis H. Y'all had been discussing Cleo Vaughan, the late great player from Mobile. My name is Art Tripp. If the book is even half as good as everyone says, I'm really looking forward to reading it! Cheers!!

Doc

islandtime

Verified Member
Your book sounds like a great read... I'd like to throw my name in the hat.
Have a great holiday!

Bob Hyde

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
Wow frank

Wow frank

Of all the books I've read in the past few years this is by far the best. Thanks for the enjoyment Mr. Taylor and Merry Christmas to all.

That's quite a compliment. I'm delighted you enjoyed it. PM me your address. I'd like to send you something on Eddie Taylor...Sort of like an after Christmas gift.
Regards. Alf

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
Sure, Put me in Alf!
Sherm Adamson

Hi Sherm. It seems your entry into my contest wasn't on the thread drawn from. Soooooo I want to send you a copy for you taking your time to enter.
Please PM me your address. Thanks. Alf

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
Sign me up, and merry christmas.

Bill

Hi Bill. You too signed up on the thread that wasn't the original one, that was drawn from. I wasn't clear. pPardon me.
My since of fair play wants to send you a copy. PM me your address, please.
Happy holidays to you and your family.
Alfie

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
Your book sounds like a great read... I'd like to throw my name in the hat.
Have a great holiday!

Bob Hyde

Hi Bob. I'm afraid I wasn't clear in this last post. The names on this post were not in the drawing so, being fair and square, I'm sending each of you on this thread a copy. Please PM me your address. Cool? Alfie

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
ill take one.

How ya doin, kid? I always wanted to say that.
I'm afraid I wasn't clear when I posted this thread that it wasn't the one being drawn from. However, I would like to make amends by sending you and the others a copy. Please PM me your address. Thanks. Alfie

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
Alfie, I've just discovered through my family's grape vine that my brother-in-law ordered one of your books for me for Christmas. His name is Louis H. Y'all had been discussing Cleo Vaughan, the late great player from Mobile. My name is Art Tripp. If the book is even half as good as everyone says, I'm really looking forward to reading it! Cheers!!

Doc

Hi Doc. Do you have EDDIE TAYLOR AND THE LEGENDS OF POOL? If not, send me your address, I think you'll like it...with my compliments, OK? Alf

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Hi Doc. Do you have EDDIE TAYLOR AND THE LEGENDS OF POOL? If not, send me your address, I think you'll like it...with my compliments, OK? Alf

Alf, you're giving away too many books! How in the hell are you gonna make any money??:) I know writing is probably your avocation, but you're too kind. I'll send you my address, but please send a bill along with the "Legends" book. Cheers!

Doc

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
Alf, you're giving away too many books! How in the hell are you gonna make any money??:) I know writing is probably your avocation, but you're too kind. I'll send you my address, but please send a bill along with the "Legends" book. Cheers!

Doc

"Make money"? I like the concept. "Giving away too many books"? Talk to my wife about the pallets of boxes of books in the back room of my store.

No Doc. A deal is a deal. Just let me know how you like the stuff.
If you're curious about how I support my writing hobby youtube
The Taylor Moroccan collection. You will see a museum exhibit like you'll never see anywhere.
Later, sir. Alfie
Address?

Last edited: