Dr Bill Line?

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Billie, do you have a line on the Alex v Tony rerun being aired this weekend? Im feeling real lucky. Keith

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Billie, do you have a line on the Alex v Tony rerun being aired this weekend? Im feeling real lucky. Keith

I've made a line, but it's highly confidential. You need to make $100 deposit to show that you're serious. Just PayPal me $100 and I'll get right back to you with the confidential line. :D

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Isn’t it my turn to pick first.:D

John, first off its my turn. but on a bright note im ready to rumble with you again. my granddaughter, who lives with us, came home yesterday from the hospital. she was diagnosed with leukemia in april. she has spent 4 of the last 8 months in the hospital and recently had a bone marrow transplant. she is done with her treatments and hopefully now will get stronger and get back to college next fall.

Looking forward to sweating the upcoming events with you. Keith

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
John, first off its my turn. but on a bright note im ready to rumble with you again. my granddaughter, who lives with us, came home yesterday from the hospital. she was diagnosed with leukemia in april. she has spent 4 of the last 8 months in the hospital and recently had a bone marrow transplant. she is done with her treatments and hopefully now will get stronger and get back to college next fall.

Sorry to hear about the health issues of your granddaughter, but so happy to hear of her progress in her fight. She will be in our thoughts.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
keith
i hope the bone marrow transplant takes and she has a full recovery
that would be a very merry christmas..:)
larry

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Sorry to hear on the health stuff too Keith!

Hey next year I be living in the Phoenix / Tempe area at some point, so we may have to connect for some games!

Take care!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

Family and health is much more important than pool. Good news and glad you have her home.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Dr Bill Line?

Hey Keith - That is fantastic news! Your family has been in our prayers and will stay there.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member

Prayers for you and your family.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

Keith, one of my wishes is to read tomorrows news paper (sport section)on Saturday for Sundays results, but I could never find that damn paper.:( Guess you'll have to watch the match with no action but you will enjoy it..none the less.:sorry

I'm hoping that every thing works out with your granddaughter and she makes a full recovery. Family is very important to me and I am certain for you as well. Enjoy the match.

Dr. Bill

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Sorry Keith, i have a bad habit of skimming and not reading things entirely! I also wish the best for your granddaughter and hope she makes a full recovery!

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Keith, one of my wishes is to read tomorrows news paper (sport section)on Saturday for Sundays results, but I could never find that damn paper.:( Guess you'll have to watch the match with no action but you will enjoy it..none the less.:sorry

I'm hoping that every thing works out with your granddaughter and she makes a full recovery. Family is very important to me and I am certain for you as well. Enjoy the match.

Dr. Bill

Doctor, your original line was to good, i couldn't find an edge on either side. next time. keith

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Thanks again to all of youse that send Shelby your wishes. Happy Holidays. Keith