For Blackee Only

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Keith, I couldn't find the old thread. Here's a quick recap. If left handed break from opposite sife (duh) I don't use any english except over spin, some practice to get your speed down is necessary. aim full in the face of the second ball, as if the 1 ball wasn't there. The fuller hit on the 1 ball prevents the 5 (corner) ball from coming out. This break is far from perfect, but you rarely give up a shot at their pocket.( sometimes the break IS very good) I quit trying to freeze the CB on the rail as the inside english prevented me from always hitting my target, when I used to try and split the balls. a little extra force on the 2nd. ball seems to be what drives the 5 (corner) ball out in play.
Rod. >---try it out if it doesn't work discard it, nothing lost.
PS, The overspin is important, so you don't bounce off the rack and scratch.
PPS See tough breaks video. ( thanks to Dennis)

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@4AATW4BCpA3CCYA4DCpe4EFbe3FChe4GBjO4HAMA4IAEe3JFbc4KEMO3LBKO3MDvO4NBal3OBJl1PVyW4QCgT2uCdB@4AATW4BCpA3CCYA4DCpe4EFSf3FChe4GBjO4HAMA4IAEe3JFbc4KEMO3LBKO3MDvO4NBal3OBJl1PVyW1kVyW4kBqU4kTIp4kcPs4kMkO2qQtFbridge_hand_on_the_table_not_the_rail&ZZ2uCdB@3AYyO4BBrA3CHWI4DEeV4EIOH3FLYO4GBjl3HAlM3IAuS3JYFh4KDOQ3LDvx3MKqI4NALl3ODNh1PVyW1kVyW4kBqU4kTIp4kcPs4kMkO2qQtGbreaking_this_way_usually_keeps_the_5_from_coming_out&ZZ2uCdB@[/CUETABLE]

Last edited:

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
androd said:
Keith, I couldn't find the old thread. Here's a quick recap. If left handed break from opposite sife (duh) I don't use any english except over spin, some practice to get your speed down is necessary. aim full in the face of the second ball, as if the 1 ball wasn't there. The fuller hit on the 1 ball prevents the 5 (corner) ball from coming out. This break is far from perfect, but you rarely give up a shot at their pocket.( sometimes the break IS very good) I quit trying to freeze the CB on the rail as the inside english prevented me from always hitting my target, when I used to try and split the balls. a little extra force on the 2nd. ball seems to be what drives the 5 (corner) ball out in play.
Rod. >---try it out if it doesn't work discard it, nothing lost.
PS, The overspin is important, so you don't bounce off the rack and scratch.
PPS See tough breaks video. ( thanks to Dennis)

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@4AATW4BCpA3CCYA4DCpe4EFbe3FChe4GBjO4HAMA4IAEe3JFbc4KEMO3LBKO3MDvO4NBal3OBJl1PVyW4QCgT2uCdB@4AATW4BCpA3CCYA4DCpe4EFSf3FChe4GBjO4HAMA4IAEe3JFbc4KEMO3LBKO3MDvO4NBal3OBJl1PVyW1kVyW4kBqU4kTIp4kcPs4kMkO2qQtFbridge_hand_on_the_table_not_the_rail&ZZ2uCdB@3AYyO4BBrA3CHWI4DEeV4EIOH3FLYO4GBjl3HAlM3IAuS3JYFh4KDOQ3LDvx3MKqI4NALl3ODNh1PVyW1kVyW4kBqU4kTIp4kcPs4kMkO2qQtGbreaking_this_way_usually_keeps_the_5_from_coming_out&ZZ2uCdB@[/CUETABLE]

Thanks a lot androd. I'll see what happens. I can see that that could really make a mess out of your opponents mind!