Action

Rimfirejunkie

From
Louisville Ky
No all night places. Louisville billiard club till 4. You should be able to find what your looking for. The real action spot is a bit of a haul from Louisville.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Action

Are there any places to play pool in Louisville that stay open all night or at least to four am?

Bill we always get a table. Don’t worry man. See I’m up at almost 3am now just getting my body ready to play you in 2 weeks :)

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Bill we always get a table. Don’t worry man. See I’m up at almost 3am now just getting my body ready to play you in 2 weeks :)

I won’t play at the Derby. I want to start in the afternoon and play all night, not start at 1 am and play until 4am.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Still looking for a place to stay. I am thinking of staying close to my sister so I can visit her. I don’t make enough trips to see her.

That's why I'm staying with my nephew and bringing my sister with me. The little kids are all getting bigger now too so it's good to see them. I have 11 nephews and nieces living up there now.

youngstown

Verified Member
Action

4am, lol. Call Diamond and just have them put a table in the basement of Norton hospital...this way you don’t have far to go...

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Possibly. I googled it quickly just to give you a laugh...

Left Louisville in ‘76. A century ago to mere mortals. Using the means of memory says it used to be a children’s hospital. There was a pool room in South Louisville called Whiteys, where night after night I collected dimes for nine ball, 8 ball and racked. Then off to Parkmoor for the all nighters. I ended up in some hospital with dehydration. Didn’t keep me from being drafted. Well my cat instincts took over and the curiosity got the best of me. It is a children’s hospital downtown.wikipedia
The air is filled with nostalgia because I was looking for Airbnb downtown. Just can’t pull the trigger. :sorry