wayne vs billy

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Shoot the three straight into the hole at first glance freezing the cue ball to the ten. Wayne is going to fire.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Im 2 railing the 11 ball holding the cue ball close to where the 11 is. i would like to get the 11 close to my pocket with the stack protecting it, K

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Bank the 8 cue ball off the side rail and back in stack

This was my first idea and it certainly looks doable. But I think that 2-railing the 8 ball and using draw to get into the stack would be more reliable, at least for me.

El Chapo

Verified Member
This is the shot where i jump out of my chair to shoot the 8 and win the game.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I see a big demand to shoot a two railer. How do you get it into the hole? It’s blocked for a two railer. The eight and three go giving you a chance to keep shooting. If your just playing a safety, Bills favorite shot, two railing the eight is a good choice.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
wayne vs billy

I’m either banking the 3 with Kentucky, or two tailing the 11 with Keith. I think the three Straightback is too tough to pass up. Here we go Kentucky 😁

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I like the 3 one rail, but I also like caroming the 10 off the 9.---Smitty

I'm shooting the 3ball into the 8ball with a high Cueball carom the 10ball off the 9ball and maybe play shape. So many good shots, what to do ?
Take a guess. I always try to get more balls if I get lucky.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I see a big demand to shoot a two railer. How do you get it into the hole? It’s blocked for a two railer. The eight and three go giving you a chance to keep shooting. If your just playing a safety, Bills favorite shot, two railing the eight is a good choice.

I don’t want to make the 11 two rails. There’s a big lane between the 1 and 4. I want the 11 to hit that big billy sign, LOL, and get close to the bottom rail. Now it looks like you hit a good break with balls high and low.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Take a closer look at that 3 ball straight-back. I don't think it can pass the 5 ball wide enough to bank the 3 into the hole. It might be possible to bank it into the 6 ball, which wouldn't be bad.

My first choice was the 8 ball 2-railer, PROVIDING that the CB can be drawn back into the 2-5. The 8 has to hit no closer than 1/2 diamond from the upper corner pocket to avoid the point. The 8 ball won't go, but it should end up near the hole. The CB leave is excellent, leaving nothing but a dangerous kick for the opponent.

The 11 ball 2-railer is a nice shot, but I don't like leaving the CB out in the open. Too many possibilities for a return escape.

~Doc

beatle

Verified Member
10 into the 13 and draw back and open 5 balls by your hole.
or 1 rail the 8 and go across into the stack as already said.

any two railer that isnt hit perfect may catch one of those two balls and who knows what you might turn into a sell out.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
10 into the 13 and draw back and open 5 balls by your hole.
or 1 rail the 8 and go across into the stack as already said.

any two railer that isnt hit perfect may catch one of those two balls and who knows what you might turn into a sell out.

The 10 might be wired