Size

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I dont think our vanguard Onepocketeer, John Henderson, has much access to a computer as he prepares for his vaunted match with Grady. Can anybody, venture me his shirt size? 1x , 2x? Please dont guess. Serious replies only. I am even prepared to take SJD off ignore for this one post.

Beard

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
fred bentivegna said:
I dont think our vanguard Onepocketeer, John Henderson, has much access to a computer as he prepares for his vaunted match with Grady. Can anybody, venture me his shirt size? 1x , 2x? Please dont guess. Serious replies only. I am even prepared to take SJD off ignore for this one post.

Beard
Fred, John and I are about the same size. He has a little more in the belly.;) I don't know how your shirts are cut. I wear a large size shirt. An extra large would probably fit him nicely, although if he likes a loose fit, he may prefer a 2X.

Hope that helps. ~Doc

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Thanks loads, Doc

Thanks loads, Doc

gulfportdoc said:
Fred, John and I are about the same size. He has a little more in the belly.;) I don't know how your shirts are cut. I wear a large size shirt. An extra large would probably fit him nicely, although if he likes a loose fit, he may prefer a 2X.

Hope that helps. ~Doc

That's real f'n helpful, Doc. We have narrowed it down to 3 sizes. I could have done as well with a weejie (sp) board.

Beard

RedCard

Verified Member
Tee

Tee

Send a 1X and a 2X with a postage paid envelope for returning the nofitter.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
RedCard said:
Send a 1X and a 2X with a postage paid envelope for returning the nofitter.

Attn Steve,

We have an interloper here, who is making way to much sense for the Beardmonster to comprehend, he may flip out (again)....Get the "ban hammer" ready for RedCard..;) :D..... (Or maybe Fred will just put him on "ignore")..:p

PS..Just the extra postage may push him over the edge...I would suggest Fed Ex, next day air Beardo ! (someone please quote)

Last edited:

SJDinPHX said:
Attn Steve,

We have an interloper here, who is making way to much sense for the Beardmonster to comprehend, he may flip out (again)....Get the "ban hammer" ready for RedCard..;) :D..... (Or maybe Fred will just put him on "ignore")..:p

PS..Just the extra postage may push him over the edge...I would suggest Fed Ex, next day air Beardo ! (someone please quote)

Freddy, if the shirt for John is sized the same way as the ones I have, then I would suggest the larger of the sizes that Doc suggested. Your shirts run true to size or even a little on the small side.

Skin

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Attn Steve,

Tuna interloper hapa, ambaye ni kufanya njia ya maana sana kwa ajili ya Beardmonster kufahamu apate flip nje (tena ).... Get ya kupiga marufuku "nyundo" tayari kwa RedCard ..;): D. .... (Au labda Fred mapenzi tu akampandisha juu ya "kupuuza ")..: p

PS .. tu ya postage ziada ili kushinikiza yake juu ya ukingo wa ... napenda kupendekeza Fed Ex, siku ijayo hewa Beardo!(someone please quote)

Let's see what effect Get ya kupiga marufuku "nyundo" has...;)

Skin

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
SJDinPHX said:
Attn Steve,

You could be on to something, especially about the postage.:eek:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
What a waste

What a waste

Skin said:
Let's see what effect Get ya kupiga marufuku "nyundo" has...;)

Skin

Just for the humanity, I took the SousedDuck off ignore for one post, in an attempt to restore his humanity and tell me J. H.'s shirt size. He couldnt even do that, just rambled and babbled and twaddled on, as per usual. Skin your translation probably makes more sense than the original. At least to me.

Beard
Anyway, I have settled on 2x, no matter what.

Skin

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
Just for the humanity, I took the SousedDuck off ignore for one post, in an attempt to restore his humanity and tell me J. H.'s shirt size. He couldnt even do that, just rambled and babbled and twaddled on, as per usual. Skin your translation probably makes more sense than the original. At least to me.

Beard

Well, my suggestion, Fred, was going to be to send a box of various large sizes and have the older (indisputably the greatest, btw) generation of players pick out one that fits to wear [hopefully] on camera...and let somebody give the rest away. Might generate advertising and sales. You know what they say - the best way to sell something is to give it away.

Skin < has never been a saleman :D

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Not a bad idea, but I cant do that

Not a bad idea, but I cant do that

Skin said:
Well, my suggestion, Fred, was going to be to send a box of various large sizes and have the older (indisputably the greatest, btw) generation of players pick out one that fits to wear [hopefully] on camera...and let somebody give the rest away. Might generate advertising and sales. You know what they say - the best way to sell something is to give it away.

Skin < has never been a saleman :D

I am extremely picky about who I give free shirts to. To start with they aint cheap to make. More importantly, is the "deserve" factor. Plus, I always believed food always tastes better when there aint a lot of it.

Beard

With the venue in AZ, there are probably way too many Duck fans that might get their grubby hands on my stuff. The mensch, John Henderson, the only exception of course.

fred bentivegna said:
I am extremely picky about who I give free shirts to. To start with they aint cheap to make. More importantly, is the "deserve" factor. Plus, I always believed food always tastes better when there aint a lot of it.

Beard

With the venue in AZ, there are probably way too many Duck fans that might get their grubby hands on my stuff. The mensch, John Henderson, the only exception of course.

Freddy, now I feel particularly honored. I have one of Freddy's shirts in every color (the old school pool shirts)----all sent to me as gifts from Freddy. To know that I actually "deserve" something in life is very touching. I mean that honestly and seriously.

Thanks Freddy,
Clare

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
The few, the proud....

The few, the proud....

Clare said:
Freddy, now I feel particularly honored. I have one of Freddy's shirts in every color (the old school pool shirts)----all sent to me as gifts from Freddy. To know that I actually "deserve" something in life is very touching. I mean that honestly and seriously.

Thanks Freddy,
Clare

You're welcome, of course, pumpkin.

Beard

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
Wow, a SIMPLE question started the thread...And 2 pages later, STILL no answer....LOL.

I imagine the line is XL and over. If your shirts have any tendancy to run small, XX.

How about a "Guess J.H.'s Shirt Size thread" with the winner taking home absolutely nothing.

If can guess bra sizes, I know I can guess his T size...lol Maybe even his bra size too, if the grand prize is upped.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
reverse psychology???

reverse psychology???

freddy why dont you send duck a free shirt???:eek:
if he wears it will tell you he truly has no hard feelings and just loves busting your balls:eek:
if he doesnt it or uses it to line the bed of his favorite doggy:eek: sends a different message.
i probably shouldnt get into the middle of this between you 2. since up to now my relationship with both of you is ok:)
please dont shoot the messenger

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Why not

Why not

lll said:
freddy why dont you send duck a free shirt???:eek:
if he wears it will tell you he truly has no hard feelings and just loves busting your balls:eek:
if he doesnt it or uses it to line the bed of his favorite doggy:eek: sends a different message.
i probably shouldnt get into the middle of this between you 2. since up to now my relationship with both of you is ok:)
please dont shoot the messenger

Actually, I would prefer that his dachhounds wore it.

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
Actually, I would prefer that his dachhounds wore it.

Beard

Don't know how I missed this...I'll have you know, my Dachsie's only wear the best quality clothing...A Beard shirt would barely qualify as a doggie bed liner...:rolleyes:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Clare said:

Thanks Freddy,
Clare

They were actually gifts? Whats the deal Fred 45 years doesn't qualify me? You really want me to put a check in the mail for the shirt cost? Really.

Clare what do you have on him? No need to answer, i'm finished with this.:(

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
fred bentivegna said:

Beard

I received your shirt and it is very nice quality and fits a little loose, which is the way I like them.

Thank you for the shirt. I am hoping to drum up a little more action and will wear it at the next match/event I play in that is streamed. John