jeremy tony 10

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Cant tell exactly, but if the 2 stripes are lined up pretty good to combo / crossover bank the stripe by tony's hole, thats what I would choose if I could get my CB out of the way, but more likely I like this shot a little better for me.

I bank the 5 ball off the foot rail and with some LHE I spin off the foot rail into the stripe and try to cross it over to my side.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
The combo take-out is a good shot, but tricky to control all the moving parts. Plus the CB can't be left to where the opponent would have a return bank.

I like simply kicking off the foot rail with left spin, banking the stripe by the hole over to my side. The CB rolls safely up table. If successful, the opponent is left in trouble.

~Doc

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
The combo take-out is a good shot, but tricky to control all the moving parts. Plus the CB can't be left to where the opponent would have a return bank.

I like simply kicking off the foot rail with left spin, banking the stripe by the hole over to my side. The CB rolls safely up table. If successful, the opponent is left in trouble.

~Doc

I like that too Doc, but thought I couldn't get to the stripe off the foot rail which is why I said to go off the 5 that way.

if you can get there with the foot rail first, I like that better so it doesn't move the 5 away from my hole...

t-dog

Verified Member
What about 2 railing the 10 ball and leaving the cue on the rail behind the 1.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Bank the 4ball, draw the CB up against the 8ball.
Not what he'll do just what I'd do.
P.S. Take care of Jojo, he'll take care of you. :D

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Can you fire the 12 at the 15 to clear them and snuggle the cue against the 4/14?

Is this match available to watch somewhere?

baby huey

Verified Member
Kick bank the ball by Tony's hole. The cue ball runs up table and no shot for Tony is left. Pretty standard shot for a player of JJ's caliber.

tdietrich1972

Verified Member
From
combo cross the 2 stripes holding the cue to avoid the kiss - speed matters since 15 "should" block the return bank on the 5 - or - if the hole is there that pic one looks to show - kick off the long rail back side of 15 putting on my side and maybe even rubbing the 5 to go in

youngstown

Verified Member
jeremy tony 10

Bank the 12 into the 15-4, trying to freeze him on the two. If the 12 can hit the top side of the 15, then the 4 should head toward the 3...

youngstown

Verified Member
jeremy tony 10

My son said to play off the 5 ball to get the CB under the ball by his pocket.

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
This is the safest option imo..

Doesn't accomplish much but protects your side and protects banks.
Might get a better look next inning.

- dudley

jeremy tony wwyd 1.jpg

beatle

Verified Member
uh just cut in the 3 ball. you know they are pro's.

or combo cross bank the 12 ball by his hole using the 10 ball as if it was the cueball for the combo.

both shots can win you the game right now.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
This is high level gangster(I am from Chicago), but if this is laying right... game over.
You bank the 4 with the intention of making the 10 ball with the carom from the cue ball.
The 4 banks off the rail and back towards the 14 to carom towards your hole.
The cue ball carries off the 10 ball and under neath the stripe that is at your opponents hole.

Attachments

• jeremy tony wwyd 1.jpg
    jeremy tony wwyd 1.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 0

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
This is high level gangster(I am from Chicago), but if this is laying right... game over.
You bank the 4 with the intention of making the 10 ball with the carom from the cue ball.
The 4 banks off the rail and back towards the 14 to carom towards your hole.
The cue ball carries off the 10 ball and under neath the stripe that is at your opponents hole.

My problem with your shot. If your gambling and make any balls you lose an opponent.:lol