3rd Annual Big Tyme Classic May 28-31

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Good Lord! There's certainly not much advanced notice of this event. I guess since it's invitational on the 1P, it doesn't matter much. I wish these places would have a working website...

Well, at least Rodney will have something to do this week.:D

~Doc

Doc,

We send out a newsletter every month with all the events on it. You can also view the entire year here: http://www.poolactiontv.com/pages/Schedule.html

Ray

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Doc, We send out a newsletter every month with all the events on it. You can also view the entire year here: http://www.poolactiontv.com/pages/Schedule.html Ray
Thanks, Ray. I'll have to learn to check your calendar once in awhile. Keep letting us know here in advance as soon as you know the particulars.

BTW, sorry not to have said hey over at Buff's. I didn't want to interrupt you during the calcutta duties. We'll catch up with you next time.

~Doc

OPBEAST

Verified Member
Is the finals of the One Pocket gonna be played and livestreamed?

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Is the finals of the One Pocket gonna be played and livestreamed?

Per my conversation with Ray just minutes ago, they are trying to hold the One Pocket finals between 4 and 8 today. I'm sure that means Texas time. The stream is on live right now. Go to the poolactiontv website and hit the "free" button. Good luck.

OPBEAST

Verified Member
Per my conversation with Ray just minutes ago, they are trying to hold the One Pocket finals between 4 and 8 today. I'm sure that means Texas time. The stream is on live right now. Go to the poolactiontv website and hit the "free" button. Good luck.

Thanks, Petie! :)

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
PoolAction TV is just providing the live stream for this event and is not responsible for when the matches are played.
The Banks event ran late last night and Jeremey Jones made it all they way to the final so he could not play the final of the one pocket.
The folks running the tournament are now saying possibly between 4-8pm today. Ray left the camera on the 9 ft so he can switch easily when it happens. All coverage for the remainder of the event will be on the free channel at www.ustream.tv/channel/bigtruck

Some good matches and great players in the 9 ball event tune in and watch till the one pocket finals
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I was just watching a little of the BB 9-ball streaming at 5:30. Big Truck has no say in when the matches are played. Since both JJ and Alex are playing in the 9-ball, they will have to finish playing that event until the one-pocket final would be played. Therefore my guess is that the guys will just split the 1st/2nd dough. I suppose it's still possible that they play it off, but unless both players are knocked out of the 9-ball early, I don't know when they'd play the 1P.

~Doc