DCC shirts

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
How about a fund raiser t shirt for one pocket.org? Those of us members going to the DCC should buy one and every member who wants to continue the one pocket HOF needs to buy one. Onepocket.org at the DCC. Milton has done a great job on other shirts, this time let's buy a shirt to support the web site and the HOF. No poo pooing that it's too late, supporting the web site is year around. Milton, let's your imagination run wild. Don't forget to wear your buttons.:D

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
How about a fund raiser t shirt for one pocket.org? Those of us members going to the DCC should buy one and every member who wants to continue the one pocket HOF needs to buy one. Onepocket.org at the DCC. Milton has done a great job on other shirts, this time let's buy a shirt to support the web site and the HOF. No poo pooing that it's too late, supporting the web site is year around. Milton, let's your imagination run wild. Don't forget to wear your buttons.:D

I lost my button:(

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Count me in for a shirt...also, I never got my button last year so if anyone is making / bringing some this year, make me one please! :)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I would too -- both for me and the idea of it for OnePocket.org or course.

What do you guys like to wear at DCC? I find the temperature just a bit chilly for only a short sleeved shirt -- especially in those long hall ways that are unavoidable. So I end up wearing a light pullover on top -- actually a really nice one that our member Cal from Pittsburgh created back about ten years ago. He had a few made that are really nice. I still have it because I literally only wear it at Derby City and occasional other special pool events. It is a thin satin material, so it is not heavy, but it adds just enough warmth that I don't care if it is only 62 or whatever they keep those hallways.

I'm not saying this is what we should get -- I'm just saying I love this one, and it serves me really well at DCC. Hpwever, I might want to take it off to play pool if it was warm enough in the room, because it is a little loose fitting (which helps make it comfortable). You guys who have been to Derby have definitely seen me in it. I don't even remember if I took it off or left it on to play pool there lol.

This is the front -- it says onepocket.org on the shoulder -- and Cal also put my name on the front:

This is the back, with Strawberry's quotation, and obviously a colorful rack of balls:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I would too -- both for me and the idea of it for OnePocket.org or course.

What do you guys like to wear at DCC? I find the temperature just a bit chilly for only a short sleeved shirt -- especially in those long hall ways that are unavoidable. So I end up wearing a light pullover on top -- actually a really nice one that our member Cal from Pittsburgh created back about ten years ago. He had a few made that are really nice. I still have it because I literally only wear it at Derby City and occasional other special pool events. It is a thin satin material, so it is not heavy, but it adds just enough warmth that I don't care if it is only 62 or whatever they keep those hallways.

I'm not saying this is what we should get -- I'm just saying I love this one, and it serves me really well at DCC. Hpwever, I might want to take it off to play pool if it was warm enough in the room, because it is a little loose fitting (which helps make it comfortable). You guys who have been to Derby have definitely seen me in it. I don't even remember if I took it off or left it on to play pool there lol.

This is the front -- it says onepocket.org on the shoulder -- and Cal also put my name on the front:

This is the back, with Strawberry's quotation, and obviously a colorful rack of balls:

That is more of a pull over jacket than a shirt. I like long sleeve shirts or short sleeve, the main thing is to raise money. What do you think Milton. Something simple?

youngstown

Verified Member
DCC shirts

Something that I've seen lately that is been catching on as a trend - is a thin pull over hoodie. It's basically just a normal long sleeve shirt with a hoodie on it it's not a thick hoodie that you are used to seeing. but whatever you guys want to do or you could vote on it real quick.

I like the idea of having some kind of quote on the back. Maybe let our voted representative decide the quote each year? (So this year Mitch can choose, just a thought...)

u12armresl

Verified Member
Hoodie, but please consider whatever you make that you wont have near enough 3X.

When I made my one pocket shirts, I bought too many mediums and larges, and not enough 2X and 3X.

I'm in for whatever is made. May I add that just a rack of balls isn't too appealing though. Maybe some common phrases, names of legends of the game, etc.

1minute1pocket

Shirt

Shirt

I'm definitely in for a shirt. I've been lurking for a few years, ready to contribute all I can. Hope to meet some of you guys at Derby.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
DCC shirts

I'm definitely in for a shirt. I've been lurking for a few years, ready to contribute all I can. Hope to meet some of you guys at Derby.

Welcome! Glad to have you posting! Please make yourself known at the Derby. There's usually a bunch of us in the practice room. Look forward to meeting you. Mitch

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH

welcome aboard ~

Don't be shy about posting, we are all here to try to learn from each other and do what we can to promote this great game!

Also, for you or anyone else who wants to and hasn't done so yet, there is an introduction thread here if you would like to introduce yourself to the community. :)

Introduction thread is here: http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9427

See you at the derby!

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
That is more of a pull over jacket than a shirt. I like long sleeve shirts or short sleeve, the main thing is to raise money. What do you think Milton. Something simple?

Whatever shirt style or design can certainly be handled. We just need to keep in mind that the more items that are ordered, the better the discount will be.