Scott Frost vs Alex Pagulayan Fight Night

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Quick 8 and out by Scott with some nice break outs and position again. back to two games ahead for Alex but Alex breaking next

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Game is still going on -- it was Alex's break but Scott and Alex both have 6 balls -- this is how they lie -- Scott's shot and that is his pocket where the cue ball is sitting

Attachments

• 2015-06-18 22_01_43-Greenshot.jpg
    2015-06-18 22_01_43-Greenshot.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 0

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Well this time Scott does steal a game on Alex's break to trail by only one game -- and he is breaking! Very good chance fo things to be 25 to 25

Billy I now steps into the booth :D

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Scott Frost vs Alex Pagulayan Fight Night

25-24 now. Starting the 50th game with one game separating these guys. This is awesome. Billy I just joined the booth.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Scott makes a good run out but he is still down two. They get into a pretty strong argument. Alex wants Scott to be quiet. Alex declares he is better and Scott should accept it. Alex brings up shit that Scott has been saying on Facebook. Alex walks off and they take another break. They just had taken one a few minutes ago. Drama

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Done for the night. Alex up one. 31-30. Scott's break. Not bad...

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada

Wow what a match epic battle of two of the best on the planet

Stream starts back at:
4pm pacific
5pm mountain
6pm central
7pm eastern
Play will begin as soon as players are ready after warm-up

Get your pass for day 4 of this historic match here www.poolactiontv.com

Capture.JPG

BUFFALOS ONE POCKET 2014.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
great match so far
seems the players are woofin alitttle
terry since you posted this on azb i hope its ok that i post it here
terry.jpg

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
If they're bickering for real, and as close as this match is, it wouldn't be out of the question that they eventually both pull up.

They're obviously the two best one-pocket players on the planet. From what I see, my guess is that Alex has a slight edge on his own emotional control. They're competing in a contest of egos. The money means very little, if anything.

~Doc

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
great match so far
seems the players are woofin alitttle
terry since you posted this on azb i hope its ok that i post it here
View attachment 12504

It really got heated there for a minute.
I have never seen Alex get mad like that,he felt like Scott's complaining
about how lucky he was and getting all the rolls was disrespecting him.

That's when Alex said just face it Scott i am just better than you.
Scott said prove it Alex
Alex told Scott to shut FU$K up and i will, just shut the hell up and i am going to beat you i promise.

That was a very intense exchange of words a classic lol
What a great match one of the best i have ever seen. We are watching the greatest one pocket battle of our time this will go in the history books guys

Last edited:

1andDone

Verified Member
From
Ocean Springs, MS
I haven't watched a single second of the match but I have been following the updates posted here. I'm not surprised Scott has started his barking tactics. Just another desperate, cheap shot, like a boxer trying to get away with a headbutt. I wish I had seen and heard the entire exchange, but it sounds like Alex is telling Scott, if he thinks he's the best then shut up and put his (someone else's) money where his mouth is!

I can't stand the barking! Once the game is set there is no need for that nonsense other than being a shark move. If you claim to be the best, close your fu**ing mouth, play pool, see who wins! If you have to resort to shark moves then it is obvious you're not the best.

My 2 cents...

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I haven't watched a single second of the match but I have been following the updates posted here. I'm not surprised Scott has started his barking tactics. Just another desperate, cheap shot, like a boxer trying to get away with a headbutt. I wish I had seen and heard the entire exchange, but it sounds like Alex is telling Scott, if he thinks he's the best then shut up and put his (someone else's) money where his mouth is!

I can't stand the barking! Once the game is set there is no need for that nonsense other than being a shark move. If you claim to be the best, close your fu**ing mouth, play pool, see who wins! If you have to resort to shark moves then it is obvious you're not the best.

My 2 cents...

I've watched almost all of the three days,( except when put to sleep) I can't believe Scott didn't negotiate some type a of arrangement regarding slow play prior to the beginning of this match. He knew how slow Alex played.

I think Scott has handled it pretty well, considering how it's being dished out to him on a continual basis. There have been numerous times, ( at least 100 ) over the course of this match that the shot to be chosen was very obvious, to Scott and the whole one pocket playing world that's tuned into the match, and yet Alex has pondered over, studied, and taken his sweet time selecting it.

Now Alex knows Scott is one of the faster players, so if anybody is gonna talk about sharking someone, this might be a good place to start. Keeping a player off balance & out of his normal rhythm is a subtle yet very strong shark IMO.

I also can't stand whining and moaning, that doesn't show much class either. Takes away from the game, he should be able to "Take it like a man" when things go wrong, it's just part of the game. Both have some short comings, but then who doesn't!

P.S. I don't have any ax to grind here, I'm a total fan of both players,
and whoever prevails will have earned the victory.

Jeff

Last edited: