Checking in on you guys!

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Hi All,
Sorry I haven't been around much. Haven't even been playing much pool. Since my engagement with Geraldine, I've been on the straight and narrow path of a functional and civilized human being.

Hahaha! You guys are so gullible!

Seriously though, I wish you all well and miss playing pool. It's honestly been about 3 months without any serious action or tournament play and I'm starting to 'jones'. When I have some time next week, I will participate a little more here... I've more or less been distracted with the prospect of getting better paying work in the so called 'real world' (whatever that is).

Best to all and 'Keep Loving Pool!' - Daniel

by the way - we are streaming 9-ball this weekend from California Billiards and might catch a little one pocket action after hours, if anyone cares.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I happend to think about missing your streams a few days ago and wondered where you were.. Darn work....lol. a very common affliction.. Will be watching and glad you folks are still around. You are certainly one of the very best and I appreciate all of your and Geraldine's work. Thanks John

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I happend to think about missing your streams a few days ago and wondered where you were.. Darn work....lol. a very common affliction.. Will be watching and glad you folks are still around. You are certainly one of the very best and I appreciate all of your and Geraldine's work. Thanks John

What he said -- very well said!! And of course cool about you and Geraldine too :)

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Wife-to-be and a real job? Nice knowing you my friend. :eek::lol:sorry

...but you'll be better off! Diane (the old one) hehe and I wish you and Geraldine the best in your future together. Thanks for checking in.

Dave

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Get a job, da da da, da da, da dum, get a job. Ustream is now owned by IBM. Google owns several streaming avenues. Staying the field and make good money with either of these. Plus there is always, da da, HOLLLLLYVOOD. Why don’t you go over to Santa Monica and talk to the guy that imports BMWs for the US or there are a couple of movie people over there. Plus you’re still young, 48? Right. Hell my last career change was at 52 when I became an inspector for the City of San Jose.