Fast Eddys Handicap 1 Pocket Tournament

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
LAST SATURDAY OF MONTH, THIS MONTH APRIL 30TH , 1 P.M.
KEN CRENSHAW HANDICAP SYSTEM. BASIC EXPLANATION AND KEY IS BALLS ARE RERACKED AFTER 7 MADE BALLS AND OPPONENT BREAKS. IN OTHERWORDS OPPONENT CANNOT MAKE MORE THAN 7 BALLS IN A RUN. IF YOUR HANDICAP IS 19 AND MINE IS 25, WHOEVER MAKE THAT AMOUNT OF BALLS FIRST WINS GAME.

ENTRY $20
RACE TO 2
DOUBLE ELIMINATION
ADDED MONEY WITH GOOD TURNOUT, WILL GUARANTEE MORE WHEN THIS SYSTEM CATCHES ON AND ENOUGH PLAYERS SHOW UP.
FAST EDDYS BILLIARDS , 4300 CAPITOLA RD., CAPITOLA CA. 95010
GO TO MAPQUEST FOR DIRECTIONS OR www.fasteddysbilliards.com
831-462-1882

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
suki said:
LAST SATURDAY OF MONTH, THIS MONTH APRIL 30TH , 1 P.M.
KEN CRENSHAW HANDICAP SYSTEM. BASIC EXPLANATION AND KEY IS BALLS ARE RERACKED AFTER 7 MADE BALLS AND OPPONENT BREAKS. IN OTHERWORDS OPPONENT CANNOT MAKE MORE THAN 7 BALLS IN A RUN. IF YOUR HANDICAP IS 19 AND MINE IS 25, WHOEVER MAKE THAT AMOUNT OF BALLS FIRST WINS GAME.

ENTRY $20
RACE TO 2
DOUBLE ELIMINATION
ADDED MONEY WITH GOOD TURNOUT, WILL GUARANTEE MORE WHEN THIS SYSTEM CATCHES ON AND ENOUGH PLAYERS SHOW UP.
FAST EDDYS BILLIARDS , 4300 CAPITOLA RD., CAPITOLA CA. 95010
GO TO MAPQUEST FOR DIRECTIONS OR www.fasteddysbilliards.com
831-462-1882
This handicapped system is for One Pocket? I'd like to hear more suki...

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
You will

You will

NH Steve said:
This handicapped system is for One Pocket? I'd like to hear more suki...
When Ken lets me send u something I will. I think he sent the system to someone in Boston but not sure. Will check today, he is in the process of getting all the rules finalized. It is a great system. We played it for several weeks a year or so ago and it worked fantastic. The only drawback is once in awhile some matches took too long but mostly they worked out. One thing I know once you are classified , say as a 15,(the balls you have to make to win game) then your handicap moves up or down on every game whether you won or lost a game. So the next game I would be a 16 if I won or a 14 if I lost.