The Roofer

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Does anyone know a player from Sacremento they call the Roofer? If so what is his speed?

Dr. Bill

His name is Steve and we have been playing off and on for a few years, usually $50/100 a game. It goes back and forth with me getting some weight.

He is very busy, owning a busy roofing business and with a young family and the kids playing sports, so he does not make appointments and just shows up to play for a few hours once and a while. He might start playing more in the rainy season. If he played all the time I might get more weight and have in the past.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
You might want to speak to JRHendy about the roofer. They tie it up often. I can send you a pm on his speed but Hendy is the horses mouth.

I appreciate you getting back to me, may take a trip out west and he would be a possible prospect, thanks.

Dr. Bill

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I appreciate you getting back to me, may take a trip out west and he would be a possible prospect, thanks.

Dr. Bill

If you come up north, stop in at the Eagles Rest. Pool room is open 24 hours a day. Plenty of work to pay for your stay.

Attachments

• 8E84A06A-24A2-49DB-B61B-88B79F5FA3AC.jpg
    8E84A06A-24A2-49DB-B61B-88B79F5FA3AC.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 0