Thank You - Nobody's More Surprised Then Me!

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Thank You - Nobody's More Surprised Then Me!

Dave,
You played great. Our match I had zero chance. You kept me on my back heals and then even when I made a couple of hero shots I was left funny with nowhere to go. Great win sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Congrats Dave.. You played great and even took time to talk to us on the stream and let us know what was going on.. Me and Hank were sweating it hard.. lol..fun weekend.. Great report...

I'm a little too slow on the uptake. I tried and tried to figure out who the hell "calaveen" was, and you finally said right at the end when I didn't even have time left to hustle you.

I was there sweating with you most of the time, trying to switch back and forth from Efren/Billy.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I'm a little too slow on the uptake. I tried and tried to figure out who the hell "calaveen" was, and you finally said right at the end when I didn't even have time left to hustle you.

I was there sweating with you most of the time, trying to switch back and forth from Efren/Billy.

lol.. Yeah, I saw you on there... I skipped the Efren-Billy T match.. I did buy the one before that in New Orleans... Always more fun with the chat... It was a good one... Thanks Bill Meyers, and everybody else..

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
congrats on your win!

Thank you!

I'm happy for you, last event you were knockin' on the door, this time you walked in. :cool:

Thanks, Bill. I like that...walked right in LOL

Thank gawd it’s over. No more breakfast milkshakes. Dave embarrassingly asked our waitress if I was a handsome guy. For his age.........
She turned 50 shades of red. Till the next breakfast Dave.

Great seeing as always, KY. That was funny watching our young waitress try to graciously decline the advancement (that was a joke). hahaa

Congratulations Dave. Your a good player and a Great person.

Thanks Roomie. Sorry you weren't feeling better, but always nice to see you and your better half. Until next time.

Good for you, Dave. When I saw you play in Houston, I knew you had a good 1P game. You played fantastic for an old broken down senior.

Can't you beat anyone in Colorado? You had to fly all the way to Philly to get some wins??..:)

~Doc

You got that old broken down senior part right :eek::lol Thanks Doc. Seriously though, you knopw these trips are mainly a social thing so I just try to enjoy my time w/the gang and try to shoot when it's my turn. I got so many lucky rolls it was embarrasing, but really fun. Looking for you to join us one of these days.

Congratulations. You had me cringing a few times with some of your shot choices, but it worked out fine. Your ability to run some balls when you made them was outstanding.

I doubt I can hang with you anymore in one pocket, but I have been hitting the three cushion table a bit lately, so watch out.:D

I was cringing myself, John. I'm no rocket scientisty when it come to one pocket, I just hope I run more balls than my opponent. So many times I give up the table only to have it come back to me. This happened pretty much the whole tourney, go figure. But I will always be 6th to your 5th.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Great win dave....congratulations
it was nice to get to see you and talk to you again
and get a little table time with you on the Billiards table
Larry

Always nice seeing you and shooting the bull and balls with you. Say hi to our friend, Bill.

12squared, Howdy;

Dave, great last match. was watching on & off all weekend and that last match
was the best of all. Thanks .

hank

Thank you so much, Hank. It was not expected but I guess my time.

Good Eye Bud. :)

Thanks, Rod. Wish you were here to show me your special shot. :)

Congratulations Dave. A deserved win indeed. Were you able to find an "In N Out" burger place in Philadelphia? I guess the Philly cheese steaks are a good substitute.

Thanks, Howard. No 'In N Out', but the cheesesteak was awesome!

Congrats buddy!!

I would say I am surprised but I am not, you have a great game and an even greater attitude! Sorry i missed it and hope to see you again soon!

We missed you, Chris. Thanks for your nice post.

Congrats Dave.. You played great and even took time to talk to us on the stream and let us know what was going on.. Me and Hank were sweating it hard.. lol..fun weekend.. Great report...

Thanks, Jimmy. I'm so happy I now have a phone that I could use to watch the stream and chat. This was my first time using it and you know I love to chat. :)

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Couldnt have happened to a nicer guy. Congratulations Dave! Always a fan.

Wait, you can't be the fan when I'm your fan. :eek: Thanks Keoneyo, wish you could have made it.

Congrats. Nice going.

Thanks, Frank. One day we'll meet.

congrats dave. happy for you.
:)

Thanks, Dustin. Always a pleasure, sir.

Dave,
You played great. Our match I had zero chance. You kept me on my back heals and then even when I made a couple of hero shots I was left funny with nowhere to go. Great win sir.

Thank you, Nick of the North. I thought I had you double trapped and you kicked your way out of it and eventually earned the first shot at a short bank to get many balls, unfortunately you just missed it and gave the table back to me to get a few. That was a huge turn-around. Always a pleasure to play and visit with a foreigner. :)

Congratulations Dave and nice shooting from start to finish.

Tom

High praise coming from my hero...thanks, Tom.

John, I loved your PM, thanks.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
When I first titled my post I wasn't sure if 'Nobody's More Surprised Then Me!' or 'Nobody's More Surprised Then I!' was the correct grammar, so I used both as one of them is correct. Again, I just keep shooting at the grammar hole, something is bound to fall in. hahahaha

Thanks again guys.

Jakie

Verified Member
From
Naples Fl
Dave-

It's actually "more THAN I". But you shoot so straight we'll give you a pass. Keep kicking at the stack!

Nick

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Dave-

It's actually "more THAN I". But you shoot so straight we'll give you a pass. Keep kicking at the stack!

Nick

Great, now I'm on 2!!!! :eek:

Nice seeing you again Nick of the South. Thanks for getting me out for some fresh air and exercise, and the tip. I owe you a golf ball :)

Dave