Danny vs. Lunda Free stream

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Thanks Joe.
I assume there's a spot? dang it. too hard to keep track. no idea.

They were playing even for $50 a game just to do something and I think Evan won every game. He won every game I watched, anyway. I didn't like it. Both guys were just playing wide open. They would both get a chance, but Evan just runs balls cleaner than Shredder does.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
They were playing even for $50 a game just to do something and I think Evan won every game. He won every game I watched, anyway. I didn't like it. Both guys were just playing wide open. They would both get a chance, but Evan just runs balls cleaner than Shredder does.

Evan is gonna have to give me more weight

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
As you have said before, I think a lot of people have his game underrated...he can play....

He beat me at Derby City a few years back and you could tell he was going to be a player. I talked to his dad and he told me Evan would hide in the car when he knew his dad was going to the pool room. Evan knew his dad was not going to turn around and take him home after they got there.

I don’t think he is done climbing the ladder yet, and he is in the right place to keep it going.