Mini Action Report...

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Night before last, here in Chicago, Chris Gentile played one of the young (22 yrs.old) up n'coming One Pocket players a session for $300 a game....Chris only spotted the kid 1 ball - and the kid beat Chris for a few games...:eek:....but Chris wasn't playing his best because he hasn't been playing at all lately - as usual he's been playing cards instead.

- Ghost

PS, I'm not gonna identify the kid, cuz he's not well known yet and I don't want to kill any of his action.

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
Night before last, here in Chicago, Chris Gentile played one of the young (22 yrs.old) up n'coming One Pocket players a session for $300 a game....Chris only spotted the kid 1 ball - and the kid beat Chris for a few games...:eek:....but Chris wasn't playing his best because he hasn't been playing at all lately - as usual he's been playing cards instead.

- Ghost

PS, I'm not gonna identify the kid, cuz he's not well known yet and I don't want to kill any of his action.
Will the kid be at Red Shoes Saturday? Will you?

pj
chgo

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL

- Ghost

That's the way to do it Bruce, "old school!" "Everybody's business is nobody's business!" :cool:

u12armresl

Verified Member
I'll take up Jim's slack and play you.

Now remember that you said "I stopped watching you play when I realized you weren't any good" so offer weight accordingly.

Jim....Would it be too much to ask..for you to send me an estimated amount of what you would have lost if we had played this weekend?...:D

- Ghost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I'll take up Jim's slack and play you.

Now remember that you said "I stopped watching you play when I realized you weren't any good" so offer weight accordingly.

Darren...you young straight-shootin' guys can't sneak up here and rob the poor old ghost..because I've read this book, and now the Ghost knows to watch out for guys like you...:heh ----->

Attachments

• A A GHOST.jpg
    A A GHOST.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0