Reyes laying down for $ bets in 1 hole

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Yes I will be thier unless something happines. You and Freddy should straighten out your differences and you will both feel better and the feeling will be great. And you are both smart inttelegent men. And you both have gone through a lot off experences. And for both off you to straighten out your differences. Will show people that by talking things can be straightened out. Or you booth can keep doing the same thing and nothing will change. And you both love pool way above 90% off the people. And who knowes you two might become the best off friends. And working together will accomplish more. And you are both role models for pool. And you will make the site stronger too. It doesnt matter who is wright or wrong or who started it. You are both two big countributers to the dite. By working together you make the site stronger not weeker. And te bottom line is a 100 years from know nobody will care about what we did. It is only important to us. Bot off you need to make this happen because wat you did is give your power away. And the only way you can get your power back is to let go off the conflicte. And I know if this happines every one on the site will respect both off you even more. Becuse you did the right thing . OR you can ignore it and nthing gets accoplished. And all the Yukon Jack in te world wont change anything. ONly you two can change it and make it wright. And dont worry about who starts the conversation its about changing and working out your differences. If you dont want to do it then do it for pool and te love off the game. It feels better to be happy and cheerfull. Then to be angry and misrable. You are both her because off pool. Dont take away from pool but see what you can give and help the game you love. And I know both off yous have enough heart to do this . Its been going on long enough its rime to change and let go off the past. Make yourselfs feel good not misrable. And talk about the good times and the exciting times. I know you both have them. And look at each other as friends and Worriers. Instead off anger and conflicte. And when you both come to DC isant it better to be glad to see each other then to be angry and mad to see each other. You both have a lot too give and working together you can even give more. Every thing does not have to be a war or a battle. You are both part off my life and time on earth. You two could help soo much but you choose the other direction. Why did the wright road take the wrong turn. WE are all part off the world . Lets work together and make it stronger not weaker. I have taken my time to wright this hopeing that it will help. Live in peace and harmoney.
i should not stick my nose where it doesnt belong BUT.....
from what i gather reading the posts there was a time when billy and grady were not... ahem... "best of friends"
i do not know the story or care to know. BUT
icbw but i do beleive they settled their differences at least to the point of being civil and i dont know if they shared the accu stats booth since.
dick and freddy you guys should come to some understanding at least when it comes to posting here. give us your stories ,knowledge ,experience.
ignore each others posts if thats whats necessary
pm each other ad nauseum
play a partners game as partners that should certainly help in the peace process:D :eek:
just my humble 2 cents worth

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
maybe to find a common project you guys could start a common thread of
"this is who i got beat by" list
just sayin:rolleyes: :)

strokerace

Verified Member
Fast Lenny said:
I agree, he would make some low percentage stuff for mortal man but as of late he misses some of these "hangers" and Scott makes him pay. I think Efren was beat many times if players would play their game but most fall for the Efren factor and their nuts shrivel up and that arm tightens up, they do not get out when they are supposed to.
I know your right on this one..years back when i started to try my hand at
9ft tables in the pool halls and get away from the bars..i would play with
Howard Vickery or Kenny McCoy and i swear you could cut doughnuts with
my puckered up ass..matches would be close at times and then..bam..
id be put in jail and lose the game..my safety play was not good at that
point either..but man i remember my nuts sriveling up pretty bad..SA

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Fast Lenny said:
I agree, he would make some low percentage stuff for mortal man but as of late he misses some of these "hangers" and Scott makes him pay. I think Efren was beat many times if players would play their game but most fall for the Efren factor ... and that arm tightens up, they do not get out when they are supposed to.
There's no question that Reyes has won oodles of matches due to the "Efren factor". I observed it myself at Galveston, where guys had Reyes on the ropes, but then you could almost see them think, "God, I really have a chance to beat Efren Reyes!:eek: " Then they'd choke, sell out, and lose.

The most shocking example was when Ike had Efren cold, but then took several uncharacteristically low percentage shots, and ended up giving him the match.

One can't take anything away from Efren. He earned it. But today the bloom is off the rose, and good players are starting to realize that they can now beat Reyes.

However, I think there's already a "Frost factor" in evidence.

Doc