2nd Annual Tournament shirts

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
I meant to do this earlier in the month but time slipped away and life got in the way. So for this years shirts I would propose that we do the same polos or T-s that we did last year in black. Since Chris's does not have an official logo, my thought is to do the following.

"NEW onepocket.org logo"
Chicago Shootout 2017
Chris's Billiards

T-shirts are $15 and the Polos will be $20

I need anyone interested in a shirt to PM me their size, which type of shirt(s) you want and the qty and I will update that on the spreadsheet as well.

I would like to have this done by Monday so I can get the order in for shirts. Payment can be done at the tournament in cash or you can PayPal me as well.

Here is a pic of last years shirt from Lacey's.

Attachments

• IMG_1669.jpg
    IMG_1669.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 0

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
When can we see the new logo? I have been leaking out the streaming information and would like to use it. Goldy and I have a plan to make a DVD of the weekend, companionship, food, fun, and tournament. He also has a plan to have two or three tables for taped matches.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
2nd Annual Tournament shirts

I believe this is it.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
At least that pocket is big enough that I could actually make a ball in it!!!

I'll take the collar and a larga. The horse needs an extra larga. If you want to send the shirts (all) :cool:ahead of time, I will be there early unless you are driving them.:heh

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Excellent. I pm'd you my order but might as well do it here as well: 1 large Polo. I can pick it up in Chi-town and pay you there but if you prefer paypal prepayment, I would be happy to do that as a friend and family so no fees. Please let me know.

Dave

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Here is what the logo and tourney info will look like on the shirts for this year. FINAL order will be placed tomorrow morning. It will be white lettering on a black shirt with the yellow O.

ALSO, I can get shirts made in this batch with last years info on it as well for the same price.

I need all orders finalized by 9am Central time tomorrow if anyone wants an extra shirt or a reproduction from last year's shirt.

Matt

Attachments

• One Pocket embr logo.jpg
    One Pocket embr logo.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0