Who should we sponsor for the Derby??

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Cincy has my vote...but I will be keeping an eye on all of you as you grind out your matches. One of the things I enjoy most about Derby is watching and supporting our members in their matches.

I think you have to donate money.. And the more you contribute, the more votes you can cast

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
Well fellas... the Derby is quickly approaching so why not start to think about who we should send as this years’ Onepocket.org Sponsored Player!

Having been lucky enough to be our horse last year, I can tell you it was a highlight of my Pool playing career for sure and something I will always be grateful for.

So.. who should it be???

I’m not sure of my opinion but a few names that come to mind who we haven’t sent (unless I’m mistaken) are:

Jeff Sparks - Former champion and regular contributor. Organizer of some wonderful 1p.org events! Also a noted gentleman.

Col Bille - Long time contributer and has more love for one pocket than any 5 guys!! Possibly the nicest guy on the site (other than Miller or course heh)

Peter (onerock) - newer regular member who has added a ton of good insight and posts in the past year IMO. He is also a regular at the Derby and is an excellent player.

Wayne - longtimer who is a great shooter and always seems to keep his cool. An excellent choice from the left coast.

Finally, CincyKid. Has donated many many hours for us on the site infrastructure itself, and is super passionate about onepocket.org as well as the game itself.

Please feel free to add any other possibilities or shoot down any of these names. Frankly I don’t know if these guys are even attending, just getting the discussion started!!

Thoughts???

Hi Mitch,

Some great choices here, I'm good with any one of them.

See you at the Derby.

John

OneRock

Verified Member
From
South Florida
Hey Mitch,

I appreciate you dropping my name in there, but I'm certain I'm the least deserving of all, and I'm almost certain other wonderful and more deserving 1p.org members will make better use of the sponsorship $$.

Peter

P.S. I guess I'm gonna have to stop being mean to you and bark more gently from now on. :D

Well fellas... the Derby is quickly approaching so why not start to think about who we should send as this years’ Onepocket.org Sponsored Player!

Having been lucky enough to be our horse last year, I can tell you it was a highlight of my Pool playing career for sure and something I will always be grateful for.

So.. who should it be???

I’m not sure of my opinion but a few names that come to mind who we haven’t sent (unless I’m mistaken) are:

Jeff Sparks - Former champion and regular contributor. Organizer of some wonderful 1p.org events! Also a noted gentleman.

Col Bille - Long time contributer and has more love for one pocket than any 5 guys!! Possibly the nicest guy on the site (other than Miller or course heh)

Peter (onerock) - newer regular member who has added a ton of good insight and posts in the past year IMO. He is also a regular at the Derby and is an excellent player.

Wayne - longtimer who is a great shooter and always seems to keep his cool. An excellent choice from the left coast.

Finally, CincyKid. Has donated many many hours for us on the site infrastructure itself, and is super passionate about onepocket.org as well as the game itself.

Please feel free to add any other possibilities or shoot down any of these names. Frankly I don’t know if these guys are even attending, just getting the discussion started!!

Thoughts???

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Who should we sponsor for the Derby??

Hey Mitch,

I appreciate you dropping my name in there, but I'm certain I'm the least deserving of all, and I'm almost certain other wonderful and more deserving 1p.org members will make better use of the sponsorship $$.

Peter

P.S. I guess I'm gonna have to stop being mean to you and bark more gently from now on. 😀

Don’t worry Peter. I was just giving you the lemon 🍋 😂😂

(Jk buddy)