Being Left On End-Rail

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Cowboy Dennis said:
Bill,

I stated and put in "quote" boxes to make clear that this was Freddy's quote as to what you said. I made that very clear. If his quote of you is wrong then I can't do anything about that. It's posted on this site as long ago as Sept. 2005 and it's in his book. If you now have a problem with me using it, as to it's accuracy, then I won't use it anymore but I must say that it's taken you a long time to point out that it's incorrect.

Is the part also incorrect when it says you played Ronnie later, after playing Hopkins?. Obviously if you were already a one-pocket player with enough knowledge to play Hopkins then you knew how to play the game already when you played Ronnie:confused: . I guess the entire quote is wrong, correct?

Mea Culpa

Dennis
By the way I almost forgot to mention to you that you have an exceptional memory, and your researching skills are second to none, but remember that every thing you research isn't "GOSPOOL"

Billy I.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
wincardona said:
By the way I almost forgot to mention to you that you have an exceptional memory, and your researching skills are second to none, but remember that every thing you research isn't "GOSPOOL"

Billy I.
Bill,

I came upon that thread completely by accident while looking for something else.

Dennis

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I may have been wrong...

I may have been wrong...

wincardona said:

Billy I.

...about the order of when you played whomever. Ronnie first, last, or whatever. But I aint wrong about the "oven" line and who you attributed it to. it was Ronnie not Effie. It was something that I could never forget. The line was just too descriptive.

Beard

treeMan

Verified Member
RBL said:
I agree, that's the way I always figured it anyway. I like your point of "keeping them off guard", I strive for unpredictability when playing one-pocket.

NH Steve said:
I like this idea a lot. It fits my playing style too.

me three! especially since I don't even know what I'm doing. :D

(and now I see this thread has gone somewhere entirely different :):) )

Last edited: