I believe I have fixed the issue with the login AND the issue with images

Greg

Administrator
I believe that the issue with you logging in, but then it not seeming to "stick" is fixed.

I also believe that I have fixed the issue that many of us have had with not being able to see all images, especially (mostly) in the Members forum.

For those of you that had these types of issues, please tell me whether it appears it's working good for you now. The issue with the images goes way before before the upgrade, so that is not related to the upgrade.

If you had intermittent issues with not being able to view all the images in the Members Only forum, go over there and check it out, see if it works now.

This is what I used to see over there, until we found ways to get around it.. such as quoting a post that had a image we couldn't see in it, then putting some junk text in it, then clicking on the attachment link and then logging in, then refreshing .. then it seemed to work that session.

I will be applying a more permenent fix to what I think is the problem a little later tonight, so if some reason it doesn't work 100%, please give it a try in about 4 hours or so.

Cool man!! This one has bugged the crap out of me for quite awhile.:):frus

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
This is what I used to see over there, until we found ways to get around it..

I forgot to upload the image..will do when I get back from putting balls in pockets:D

Oh..more great news too for you that want to view the forums on your phones..tapatalk is here!

Sent from my phone. Lucky you, you get the abbreviated version. :D

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I believe that the issue with you logging in, but then it not seeming to "stick" is fixed.

I also believe that I have fixed the issue that many of us have had with not being able to see all images, especially (mostly) in the Members forum.

For those of you that had these types of issues, please tell me whether it appears it's working good for you now. The issue with the images goes way before before the upgrade, so that is not related to the upgrade.

If you had intermittent issues with not being able to view all the images in the Members Only forum, go over there and check it out, see if it works now.

This is what I used to see over there, until we found ways to get around it.. such as quoting a post that had a image we couldn't see in it, then putting some junk text in it, then clicking on the attachment link and then logging in, then refreshing .. then it seemed to work that session.

I will be applying a more permenent fix to what I think is the problem a little later tonight, so if some reason it doesn't work 100%, please give it a try in about 4 hours or so.

For the first time in perhaps over a year my login worked on the first go.

Thanks, Greg.

Lou Figueroa

Don Smith

Verified Member
Login

Login

Greg,

It worked once, but now it doesn't. I am having the same problem that I PM'd you about.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

I never had any other issues, but I never could view the images that Dennis and Papie were posting up over in the Members section - that's why I never responded to any of them...I just checked, and now they're up there/I can see them...thanks for that fix Greg.

- Ghost

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Greg,

Now I cannot log in..??? It says->>> invalid, redirect URL <<<- :confused: (tried several times)

Edit..Very strange...It shows me as logged in now...I never got the page that says "Thank you for logging in SJD" ????

Last edited:

Greg

Administrator
try now kemo sabe

I have now put a more permenent fix in.

Don, I suggest you clear your cache of your browser and try again. Let me know your results.

basically, what was happening was the forum pointed to the forums at onepocket.org . When people typed in or clicked on something that said www.onepocket.org, it would get confused and basically have 2 sites. I have put a .htaccess file in the root of the website that resolves everything to just www.onepocket.org. So if you type in onepocket.org, it will go there and you will see it change in your URL bar to www.onepocket.org.

Dick, you probably caught me when I was experimenting by having it redirect it to another site, just to see if it works. It did. So I changed it back to the correct code and now I hope it works perfectly.

Please, anyone, tell me if you are still having any issues. Be sure to empty your browser cache first though and close out of your browser , then open it back up. we need to clear out the old stuff

There, was that detailed enough? Was that fun to read?

[insert Tim the Toolman's sound]

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Greg,

Now I cannot log in..??? It says->>> invalid, redirect URL <<<- :confused: (tried several times)

Edit..Very strange...It shows me as logged in now...I never got the page that says "Thank you for logging in SJD" ????

You want the computer to thank you for logging in?!

Lou Figueroa
geez
some guys

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Still not remembering me.

Don,

No one else seems to have this problem. Any that did, the fix resulted in them not having the problem anymore.

I know I have mentioned to you to make sure you empty your cache, but I have never heard back if you have or not. If you're not sure how to do this, please ask. Please state if you use Internet Exploere or Firefox or Chome or whatever. Also please state the version you use. You can always find this out by clicking on the Help, then About and look for the version.

I'm thinking the problem is on your end, or else we would have a significant no. of users complaining of the same thing.

Don Smith

Verified Member
Login

Login

I have IE9, tried your suggestions, never had a problem before, here, or anywhere else. All other sites work fine.