The Ghost's One Pocket T-Shirt

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
There's been a lot of new members over the last several months, and maybe some guys don't know that about 3 years ago I produced the first ever widely available One Pocket T-Shirt - most all of the long time members here have one...I believe the first ever One Pocket T-Shirt, was the one that Melvin 'Strawberry' Brooks (rip) produced and sold at the 199? One Pocket tournament that he put on...

Here's a couple of pics of the shirt, including a pic of a guy who plays fairly decent One Pocket, wearing one.....you'll be in good company wearing one - besides that guy, Alex Pagulayan, Cliff Joiner, Grady, Billy Incardona, Danny Harriman, Brandon Shuff, Chris Gentile, and some other pretty good players have one...

Anyone that wants to get one, for all of the details/info, go to the original thread, here >>>

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3519

...and also, for anybody going to the DCC that wants one, let me know asap so I can print one up for you in time - I'll bring it with me and save you the shipping cost - send me a pm.

Thanks, Ghost

Attachments

• EFREN WEARING MY TEE.jpg
    EFREN WEARING MY TEE.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ONE_POCKET_TEE.jpg
    ONE_POCKET_TEE.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Yes, these are really GREAT t-shirts...I have 2 of them (as thats all I can afford, hint, hint)..Excellent material, and very natty looking...I often wear them when I'm out with Jen, Eva, or Scarlett..And of course they always say..."One Pocket...what the hell is that" ?

They are high quality, heavy cotton, made in the USA, so they also have MANY other uses but, Ghoatsy asked me not to go into that..and
I always honor his wishes..;)..Unless of course, he fails to remove ALL those crude "Caveman" pic's, as he promised he would..:eek: :sorry:

Last edited:

There's been a lot of new members over the last several months, and maybe some guys don't know that about 3 years ago I produced the first ever One Pocket T-Shirt - most all of the long time members here have one...

Here's a couple of pics of the shirt, including a pic of a guy who plays fairly decent One Pocket, wearing one.....you'll be in good company wearing one - besides that guy, Clare, Alex Pagulayan, Cliff Joiner, Grady, Billy Incardona, Danny Harriman, Brandon Shuff, Chris Gentile, and some other pretty good players have one...

Anyone that wants to get one, for all of the details/info, go to the original thread, here >>>

...and also, for anybody going to the DCC that wants one, let me know asap so I can print one up for you in time - I'll bring it with me and save you the shipping cost.

Thanks, Ghost

Awww, Ghosty, how sweet of you. Happy New Year, Clare :)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
There's been a lot of new members over the last several months, and maybe some guys don't know that about 3 years ago I produced the first ever One Pocket T-Shirt - most all of the long time members here have one...

Here's a couple of pics of the shirt, including a pic of a guy who plays fairly decent One Pocket, wearing one..;)...you'll be in good company wearing one - besides that guy, Clare, Alex Pagulayan, Cliff Joiner, Grady, Billy Incardona, Danny Harriman, Brandon Shuff, Chris Gentile, and some other pretty good players have one...

...and also, for anybody going to the DCC that wants one, let me know asap so I can print one up for you in time - I'll bring it with me, like I did for a bunch of guys last year, and save you the shipping cost.

Thanks, Ghost

Awww, Ghosty, how sweet of you. Happy New Year, Clare

OMG!....I was violated by a woman last night (Clare) while I was sleeping :eek: she was gentle with me though and I never even woke up...:D...

But Clare, when you put your name ahead of those mopes, you didn't put it in it's proper perspective - so I did it for you in the above re-re-editing of my post...:)

- Ghosty

PS, I hereby give Clare and only Clare, permission to edit my posts.

PPS, I just, once again, assisted in the hijacking of my own thread - it must be the Somalian blood in me that makes me do it...:eek:

PPPS, And as long as I'm hijacking anyway, let me do a double-hijack to myself and say to Steve Booth...

Hey Steve....Could you please have Greg change the site programming to where a person can use 8 emoticons per post instead of just 5 - 5 is not enough for myself and Papie to work with (Larry may need more also) - you see what I mean - I needed one to use in my "PS" and another here in my "PPS", but I don't have anymore to use.

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
OMG!....I was violated by a man last night (Caveman) while I was sleeping. He was gentle with me, but I was passed out drunk, and I never even woke up.

But Clare, when you put your name ahead of the Duck's, you didn't put it in it's proper perspective -so I did it for you.

QUOTE=Ghoats]

Here's a couple of pics of the shirt, including a pic of a guy who plays fairly decent One Pocket, wearing one.....you'll be in good company wearing one - besides that guy,Clare, San Jose Dick,(two of the best) and also, Alex Pagulayan, Cliff Joiner, Grady, Billy Incardona, Danny Harriman, Brandon Shuff, Chris Gentile, and some other shortstops have one...and they are extremely popular with all the 'League Banger's' too. (even tho' most dont know the meaning of the words "One Pocket" and "Ultimate"

- Ghosty

PS, I hereby give only Clare, and the Duck, permission to edit all my posts, to make them somewhat coherent.

PPS, I just, once again, assisted in the hijacking of my own thread - it must be the Somalian blood in me that makes me do it.

PPPS, And as long as I'm hijacking anyway, let me do a double-hijack to myself and say to Steve Booth...

Hey Steve....Could you please have Greg change the site programming to where a person can use 8 emoticons per post instead of just 5 - 5 is not enough for myself and Papie to work with (Larry may need more also) - you see what I mean - I needed one to use in my "PS" and another here in my "PPS", but I don't have anymore to use.

Hmmmmmmmmm, I always have all I need...:D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

OMG!....I was violated by a man last night while I was sleeping :eek: he was gentle with me though and I never even woke up...:D...

But Clare, when you put your name ahead of those mopes, you didn't put it in it's proper perspective - so I did it for you in the above re-re-editing of my post...:)

- Ghosty

PS, I hereby give Clare and only Clare, permission to edit my posts.

PPS, I just, once again, assisted in the hijacking of my own thread - it must be the Somalian blood in me that makes me do it...:eek:

I can tell how upset you are about the violation. The Duck told me to say this. :sorry

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I can tell how upset you are about the violation. The Beard told me to say this. :sorry

Originally Posted by One Pocket Ghost
OMG!....I was violated by a man last night while I was sleeping :D he was gentle with me though and I never even woke up..:(

Good Shot Clarebaby,...Nice for us to have 'permission', huh ? :p ...I wonder if it was a "Caveman" ..;)

I hope he doesnt get too pissed at Beardmonster..(Good one Freddy..heh,heh)

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
OMG!...

hey steve
MORE EMOTICONS
would be cool:D
not only more in number
but more choices
just sayin
;)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ok Papie and Clare...the Ghost will grudgingly admit that you two did a good job of pummeling/working him over, in your last few posts...

But, it did take two of you working as a team (kinda like Burns & Allen ;)), to have a chance tangling with the Ghost...:heh

- Gh:cool:sty <-------- Can't wait until he's a cute (sic), crusty, crotchety, 76 yr. old like Papie, so the women will coddle him, flirt with him, and always take his side, like they do with Papie..:D...:p

Ok Papie and Clare...the Ghost will grudgingly admit that you two did a good job of pummeling/working him over, in your last few posts...

But, it did take two of you working as a team (kinda like Burns & Allen ;)), to have a chance tangling with the Ghost...

- Gh:cool:sty <-------- Can't wait until he's a cute (sic), crusty, crotchety, 76 yr. old like Papie, so the women will coddle him, flirt with him, and always take his side, like they do with Papie..:D...:p

How nice that you finally have something to look forward to in your life. :lol

xoxoxo,
Clare

Luv Ghosty's shirts and Clare Knows her Pool Couture

Luv Ghosty's shirts and Clare Knows her Pool Couture

All kidding aside, Ghosty's shirts are quite nice. The fabric quality is above average, and the design is not only unique, but classy. I'm a proud owner and wearer.

Your Pool Fashionista,
Clare

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
:heh
All kidding aside, Ghosty's shirts are quite nice. The fabric quality is above average, and the design is not only unique, but classy. I'm a proud owner and wearer.

Your Pool Fashionista,
Clare

Thanks for the kind words Clare......as the best pool game in the world - One Pocket, and the players that play the game deserve...I made sure I had the best quality shirt available, and that the design was serious on the front, and suitably arrogant on the back...:cool:

- Ghost

PS, And I believe that I speak for all of the members here, in saying - I would like for you to post up a pic of you wearing the t-shirt..:heh..then I can put it up in my thread next to the pic of my other model - Efren...:)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Thanks for the kind words Clare......as the best pool game in the world - One Pocket, and the players that play the game deserve...I made sure I had the best quality shirt available, and that the design was serious on the front, and suitably arrogant on the back...:cool:

- Ghost

PS, And I believe that I speak for all of the members here, in saying - I would like for you to post up a pic of you wearing the...wet t-shirt..:heh..then I can put it up in my thread next to the pic of my other model - Efren...:)

ghost
you must have been in daytona for spring break......:heh.....:D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Larry,

In order to help boost sales of Ghoats shirts, I have tried to get Clarebaby, Jen, Eva, and Scarlett, to participate in a wet tee shirt contest, but it seems they are under contract with Calvin Kline, Smart Water, Vera Wang and others, and could not legally participate.

However, the Beard and I have graciously agreed to do our part, in helping our fellow 'one pocketeer' by holding our own "Wet Tee Shirt Contest" !!!

I am enclosing a picture of Freddy and I, and if you could just imagine us wearing a 'wet Ghoat tee shirt', just cast your vote on the winner, and send $50 each (to me) to help defray the cost of professional photographers, that would help out on the costs we've incurred. (I will be sure Fred gets his end later)...The Ghoat, Freddy and I, thank for your participation..:)

PS..Here is what you are missing...(Me and Fred's pictures, are still in pre-production stage)

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

ghost
you must have been in daytona for spring break...:D

Has it really come to this --- now even Larry is editing my posts...:frus

- Ghost

PS, Clare don't pay any attention to Papie and Larry, with their juvenile minds in the gutter :rolleyes: just post up your pic with my t-shirt on dry.

PPS, Psst, Clare - privately pm me the wet t-shirt pic..:eek:...:D

Has it really come to this --- now even Larry is editing my posts...:frus

- Ghost

PS, Clare don't pay any attention to Papie and Larry, with their juvenile minds in the gutter :rolleyes: just post up your pic with my t-shirt on dry.

PPS, Psst, Clare - privately pm me the wet t-shirt pic..:eek:...:D

Sorry, Ghosty, but I'm already under contract with one of your fellow designers (Freddy). :lol