Pay Attention...!!1

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Fred, apparently you missed my generous offer, a few post back..:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by fred bentivegna
PS Danny is feeling good enough and optimistic enough to ask me to regenerate our Old School Pool Seminar at Tunica. Sounds good to me.

Beard

Sounds good to me too Fred,...Now that Grady is gone, do you want me to cover the One Pocket and Bank Pool ? ... Danny could do the straight pool, and you could do the [sic] 9 ball...I could get Lenny to do a video for you, just like he did for the Freezer....
You could call it... POWER [sic] NINE BALL...:eek: :D

PS..Of course, being the 'major' draw, and covering two disciplines, I would require at least 50% of the gate..:cool:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Fred, apparently you missed my generous offer, a few post back..:rolleyes:

Beard

Sounds good to me too Fred,...Now that Grady is gone, do you want me to cover the One Pocket and Bank Pool ? ... Danny could do the straight pool, and you could do the [sic] 9 ball...I could get Lenny to do a video for you, just like he did for the Freezer....
You could call it... POWER [sic] NINE BALL...:eek: :D

PS..Of course, being the 'major' draw, and covering two disciplines, I would require at least 50% of the gate..:cool:

Sorry, just heard from the SS union heads. They said I could only use SS people for the job from now on. :sorry

Beard