Dear CatFishBreath...Empty Your PM Box

John Brumback

Verified Member
Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

How is anyone supposed to PM you if your PM box is full?

RBL

They brought it into the grocery store today where my wife works.Life in a small town:p 56.31 for that little bottle:eek::) CFB

PS: I guess you want a copy of my new dvd??:eek::lol

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
They brought it into the grocery store today where my wife works.Life in a small town:p 56.31 for that little bottle:eek::) CFB

PS: I guess you want a copy of my new dvd??:eek::lol

Dear CFB,

Actually the bottle was only $6.31. Where else can you get 12 year old booze for so cheap? The other $50 was whacked up like this:

1: $15 for horse rental to reach your shack at the top of the mountain:eek:.

2: $30 to pay, @$10 apiece, $5 on the way up and $5 on the way down to the three moonshiners to let the deliveryman safely pass:p.

3: $5 for the little boy to stop playing Dueling Banjos while sitting on your front porch. Cute kid, but really:sorry.

P.S. You have a new DVD out??? I'll be darned, didn't know that;).

RBL

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Dear CFB,

Actually the bottle was only $6.31. Where else can you get 12 year old booze for so cheap? The other $50 was whacked up like this:

1: $15 for horse rental to reach your shack at the top of the mountain:eek:.

2: $30 to pay, @$10 apiece, $5 on the way up and $5 on the way down to the three moonshiners to let the deliveryman safely pass:p.

3: $5 for the little boy to stop playing Dueling Banjos while sitting on your front porch. Cute kid, but really:sorry.

P.S. You have a new DVD out??? I'll be darned, didn't know that;).

RBL

Dear Mr. Broombacker,

This post has been sitting here for 13 months with no reply from you:confused:. I thought it was one of the funnier things I've written to you and you totally hurt my feelers by ignoring it:(.

RBL

John Brumback

Verified Member
Dear Mr. Broombacker,

This post has been sitting here for 13 months with no reply from you:confused:. I thought it was one of the funnier things I've written to you and you totally hurt my feelers by ignoring it:(.

RBL

I remember this post and thought it was great!:lol You almost nailed it,cept for the kid on the porch:heh I don't know how or why I didn't reply:sorry Might have got sidetracked with all the good booze:lol Some of
my best times here are f--kin with you :) Thanks for everything:) CFB

PS: don't call me Dear:frus:lol