Louisville Airport ride sharing

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I have booked my flight to SDF. I land at 1:50pm Saturday Jan 23. Maybe some of us arriving around the same time can share a ride to Derby

Jim

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I have booked my flight to SDF. I land at 1:50pm Saturday Jan 23. Maybe some of us arriving around the same time can share a ride to Derby

Jim

i don't care if you hitchhike, whore yourself out to fat chick, ride a moped, etc. to get there.....all i know is that i want 2 balls and a rematch. :p:D

(mitch seems to have the line on transportation. if you happen to get jammed up, i'll have wheels...)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
i don't care if you hitchhike, whore yourself out to fat chick, ride a moped, etc. to get there.....all i know is that i want 2 balls and a rematch. :p:D

(mitch seems to have the line on transportation. if you happen to get jammed up, i'll have wheels...)

You got wheels and action:D
Will that be 10/8 or 9/7? But we have to jack the bet up:)

How did you know I have "I love fat chicks" stamped on my forehead

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Give me the first two breaks in our gambling session, and I'll pick you up at the airport...:eek:...:heh...:p

Like Bill Rousey likes to say 'I got Loser'.:D

I arrive in Louisville at 4:30pm on Saturday the 23rd. Any $$ I spend on a taxi will not be going into anyone's pockets.

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Louisville Airport ride sharing

There is an older player/sweater named Enzo who has given me a ride the past several years. He is loosely connected to the event and usually gets most of the pros. It's 25 bucks and some Good pool stories along the way too. I'll see if he is doing it again this year and post his number if so.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
We have done that Doc and the weather was so bad you could not go anywhere.

Once I get there I don't leave(Unless it's to go to the Waffle House a few miles down the road).

When you get to the Waffle House, look me up. I booked a room there. :) (The food ain't bad and the entertainment is first class... uh, poor choice of words... the entertainment is unbelievable. :D

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
When you get to the Waffle House, look me up. I booked a room there. :) (The food ain't bad and the entertainment is first class... uh, poor choice of words... the entertainment is unbelievable. :D

I will be in the non smoking section, two feet from the smoking section with a ten inch glass barrier between us.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Like Bill Rousey likes to say 'I got Loser'.:D <----- Bill's a good guy, and a real good One Pocket player...he and I played each other about 10 years ago at he DCC - we had a good, close, neck&neck battle.

I arrive in Louisville at 4:30pm on Saturday the 23rd.

John...you've got the same airport pick-up offer that I gave Jim...:D

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
There is an older player/sweater named Enzo who has given me a ride the past several years. He is loosely connected to the event and usually gets most of the pros. It's 25 bucks and some Good pool stories along the way too. I'll see if he is doing it again this year and post his number if so.

Enzo has been doing this every year for a while now, just like Mkbtank said, including the stories. I have his number too -- when it gets closer, one of us will surely hear if he is doing this again this year, and will make the number available.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I must be EASY MONEY, everybody wants to play me:D

Fuggedabout all that shuckin' and jivin'...the Ghost has a wide-spread information network
which has reported to him that you're playing reeal sporty these days...:heh

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Fuggedabout all that shuckin' and jivin'...the Ghost has a wide-spread information network
which has reported to him that you're playing reeal sporty these days...:heh

I'm not sure.... do we want to keep it secret that you're getting all your player evaluations from me? I won't tell if you don't. :)

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Rides at Derby

Rides at Derby

I will have my pickup there...I am already picking some people up... PM me I get to Derby on Thursday for the whole shebang...

B