Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > Links & Reviews
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2018, 11:13 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Wirth View Post
My facebook page was hacked. That page should now be closed. I can't get to that one either. I"ve opened a new page since then but my You Tube videos have nothing to do with facebook.
To reach my You Tube channel, first go to "You Tube" -

search and click on my page

"One Pocket a game of controlled aggression" - subscribe

You can then see all my posted videos and be notified when new stuff is uploaded.

Thank you,

Tom
OMG, I canít believe I never subscribed. Thanks
Happy Thanksgiving Tom
Old 11-24-2018, 10:32 AM
Verified Member

Better late than never Jim. Glad to have you aboard the good ship Tom Tom.

Got any ideas for a short One Pocket video?

Tom

"Controlled Aggression" trwirth369@gmail.com
Old 11-24-2018, 06:03 PM
Verified Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Wirth View Post
Maybe I'm wrong but it seems pretty sad when this thread gets 122 views with only 3 responses, especially when I've made an overt request to hear from you all. It would have been nice to have received some recognition of my efforts here but I guess that was too much to ask for.

Have fun guys and gals.

Tom
Tom, I think you are aware I am a fan of yours and have bought your book and first video. I am mostly a lurker but enjoy not only the trill of learning, but having my memory jarred having forgotten more than I remember.

I wanted to publically acknowledge your contriblution and thank you. However, please bear with me. Things are not exactly right with me now. I prefer to leave it at that with no comments or calls from anyone. I am confident things will work out and I will be ordering your second video. I would like to schedule a lesson if I am able to visit my daughter down in Miami this year.

Thanks again,
Phil
Old 11-24-2018, 07:33 PM
Verified Member

Phil, thank you for your comments. They mean a lot to me to hear that my efforts are appreciated. It would be great to see and work with you should you find your way nearby.

Regards and well wishes from Delray Beach,

Tom

"Controlled Aggression" trwirth369@gmail.com
Old 11-25-2018, 11:44 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil dade View Post
Tom, I think you are aware I am a fan of yours and have bought your book and first video. I am mostly a lurker but enjoy not only the trill of learning, but having my memory jarred having forgotten more than I remember.

I wanted to publically acknowledge your contriblution and thank you. However, please bear with me. Things are not exactly right with me now. I prefer to leave it at that with no comments or calls from anyone. I am confident things will work out and I will be ordering your second video. I would like to schedule a lesson if I am able to visit my daughter down in Miami this year.

Thanks again,
Phil
Hi Phil. Hope you can make it to Miami. Youíll enjoy your time with Tom just as I have many times.

Jim