Players meeting & ideas

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
Since this is going to be a two day event, I have to agree that a $20 or $30 green fee for the owner of Lacy's Cue is very appropriate.

JoeyA

I am dedicating Wednesday thru Sunday to play and have fun...
I like the idea of the whole ball out of the kitchen on scratch's.
Ball on the break is ball on the break, its my fault if I don't check the rack before you break...why change the rules now...

My dance card is empty, but I can't play worth a damn anyway...

I will however play full rack banks against any and all, albeit my banking abilities depend a lot on Jack and coke...

I think a 20 to 30 dollar green fee is very helpful to the room owner, and sets the stage for the next extravaganza...

Really looking forward to some good natured ribbing and woofing from all the members...then lets let our sticks do the talking at the tables...it will definitely set a pecking order amongst us...

B

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
Hotel accomodations

Hotel accomodations

Just for the record, the Best Western on Paris Road is a brand new hotel and you can probably get a room there by going to Priceline.com and bidding less than $65. It's close by and brand new.

Also, when traveling to Lacy's Cue on tournament days, I can pass by the Best Western AND the Marina Motel on Paris Road and pick up anyone that needs a ride as long as they can fit in my Gold Camry.

JoeyA

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
Food chain • Dance Card

Food chain • Dance Card

Just for the record, while I am old and not at the skill level of play I would like to be, I will be available for PPV dance lessons but would like to start first with the homeliest of the bunch of you and then work my way up to you Divas.
Since I am not retired, I cannot guarantee 18 hours a day, I can guarantee you some play if you show up before this event. Just remember, the homeliest first......

JoeyA