Ruling please

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Scrzbil, thanks for the confidence. I know you want foul's called. Like I stated it is a foul obviously, and I am ok playing it where it lies or a re-rack. I played a few OP games today by purposely miscuing and the cb ends up on the opposite side of the rack and not favorable for the opponent to get balls going towards their hole.

There are still no comments on double clutching and contacting the rack!

Bill, look on your thread of picking up the cb for my comment. It is based upon the nearest example we have in our Official Rules. Whereas when a player mistakenly moves (picks up) a ball in the misconception that the game is over. Then rule 6.1 comes into force and it has the ball replaced. Whitey

Rule 11.89.01, no scratches or fouls count against Kentucky

Bmoretallpaul

Verified Member
Scrzbil, thanks for the confidence. I know you want foul's called. Like I stated it is a foul obviously, and I am ok playing it where it lies or a re-rack. I played a few OP games today by purposely miscuing and the cb ends up on the opposite side of the rack and not favorable for the opponent to get balls going towards their hole.

There are still no comments on double clutching and contacting the rack!

Bill, look on your thread of picking up the cb for my comment. It is based upon the nearest example we have in our Official Rules. Whereas when a player mistakenly moves (picks up) a ball in the misconception that the game is over. Then rule 6.1 comes into force and it has the ball replaced. Whitey

Thanks to all for your responses, but unfortunately we have no clear winner. Again, at the pool room today that scenario presented itself. After a while they decided just to rebreak. We had a wide variety of solutions. Interesting problem