Y'all don't play nice...

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
It would behoove some to read this AZB thread. Please don't let this site jump the shark. Lots of good info and stories had here. Would be a shame to lose it, even though I'm just a lurker over here.

Why can't we all just get along?

We dont play nice? There is a vicious 100 post thread that got into a zillion beefs because Joey A. ventured a nickname for Chris Gentile!

Beard

PS only a select few of us dont play nice. I try to maintain an aura of Peacefulness and tranquility.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
It would behoove some to read this AZB thread. Please don't let this site jump the shark. Lots of good info and stories had here. Would be a shame to lose it, even though I'm just a lurker over here.

Why can't we all just get along?

Mr. Logan, it may beehoove you, (and Mr. Beard) to read the post I submitted in that thread over on AZB...

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=3727334&postcount=15

PS..We all get along just fine, until one of us gets drunk...Thats why I NEVER drink while posting..:p :p :p (we call it a "DWP")
The worst offender is Mr. Gh:eek:ast..He can't think of ANYTHING to say, when he's sober...Then he starts drinking, and nothing he says makes any sense at all...One more "DWP", and he may be facing a lifetime ban..:eek:

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

Quesports said:
Time for a Bank Pool Section?

Recently I have been going to onepocket.org to read the bank pool section only to find that it is being run into the ground by a few posters that are so negative it's not worth reading. No matter what is stated there are negative responses that are just plain rude. I think it might be a good time for AZ to consider a Bank Pool Section to the forums. I have watched John Brumback in person and attended the last bank pool tournament at Red Shoes here in Chicago and all I can say is WOW! If you have not seen Bank Pool at a high level you should see it if you ever get the chance it's amazing!

The person who started this thread obviously just wants to stroke egos. Let 'em do it over there.

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
We dont play nice? There is a vicious 100 post thread that got into a zillion beefs because Joey A. ventured a nickname for Chris Gentile!

Beard

PS only a select few of us dont play nice. I try to maintain an aura of Peacefulness and tranquility.

100 post thread? How about the thread discussing a drug dealer going to jail? I think that was closing in on 1000 posts last I looked:eek:.

They are so nice & friendly at the All-Zaniness site.

Dennis

jalapus logan

Verified Member

Beard

I just hold the venerable few here at onepocket.org in higher esteem and therefore a higher standard.

backplaying

Verified Member
You have to admit when the duck, ghost and freddy start the ribbing, it is pure entertainment. They are all champion ribbers!

jalapus logan

Verified Member
You have to admit when the duck, ghost and freddy start the ribbing, it is pure entertainment. They are all champion ribbers!

True.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

JL,

Maybe you should be preaching over on the All-Zaniness site, they seem to need it. Maybe you could hold some of those idiots to a "higher standard", as if you're the judge of anyone except yourself. What a joke you are.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=287403

Dennis