Alex vs. Efren 2008 D.C.C. Shot #3

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
It's Efren's shot after Alex's straight-back & three rails with the rock. What would you do?

P.S. Anybody who guesses what Efren did gets a cookie & $1.00 mailed to them. No cheating now, I know you want that cookie:) .

Efren's Shot.Jpeg

Efren's Shot Overhead.Jpeg

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Well then, I guess he didn't kick the 1ball in like a normal human being :rolleyes: I guess he must have banked the 7 in, or kicked in the combination on the 9ball.

- Ghost

KindlyOleUncleDave

Verified Member
Kick

Kick

The nine ball in or perhaps it goes with the 2-10 combination. Or perhaps the 4 ball goes off the 9-6 carom.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
if you watch the video on the right of efren drawing the q he obviuoisly 3 railed the 7 knocked the 1 in with the q made the 5 broke open the stack and went 8 and out
.http://billiardsdigest.com/new_strokeofgenius/sep08index.php

too bad the balls in the rack makes it impossible to shoot that shot.:(
since dennis is offering such a strong prize of a cookie with CASH added
efren did some thing we havent guessed yet . banking the 7 straight back is too obvious.

p.s. on the link above if you watch troy franks kick on the 2 its one helluva shot. if you read the article below he admits he lucked in the 9 :eek: to win the championship
thats why i love one pocket:)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
My first thought was that Reyes banked the 7 straight back, and drew the rock down for shape on the 3; then the 14-9 combination, then five and out.

But on reconsideration, with you putting up a cookie AND a dollar, Reyes must really have pulled one out of his ever-lovin' ***.

Doc

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
I'm goin out on a limb...Maybe 2 rail the 7 ..stick the QB..knock in his 1..7 ends up near the 3..presto!..out of trouble..Ok some you better players jump on this and tell me if is stinkin thinkin or valid..after all thats why ya'll get the BIG BUCKS

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
Dead ball carom.

Beard
Freddy.. do you think you can get enough of that ball..5 ball? From overhead pic it's not as sweet looking..hard to tell

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
Still can't tell what ball it is ..looking closer it looks like a striped ball ..so if I can't tell if is solid or striped I'll keep silent on this one

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
MARK..HOU TX said:
I'm goin out on a limb...Maybe 2 rail the 7 ..stick the QB..knock in his 1..7 ends up near the 3..presto!..out of trouble..Ok some you better players jump on this and tell me if is stinkin thinkin or valid..after all thats why ya'll get the BIG BUCKS
mark i dont get (or have) big bucks but
if you stick th q on efrens side of the stack and all you do is move the seven and 3 towards the middle of the short side thers no pressure on alex (ie no balls to worry about near efrens hole) and he has the q looking towards his pocket . seems to me there are alot of options for alex with a leave like that.
icbw or missing something:confused:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Cowboy Dennis said:
It's Efren's shot after Alex's straight-back & three rails with the rock. What would you do?

P.S. Anybody who guesses what Efren did gets a cookie & $1.00 mailed to them. No cheating now, I know you want that cookie:) .

Can I have three guess's like the ghost ? :) :p :D
Rod.
PS, The girls say he'll do anything to get a cookie. ;)

Last edited:

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
lll said:
mark i dont get (or have) big bucks but
if you stick th q on efrens side of the stack and all you do is move the seven and 3 towards the middle of the short side thers no pressure on alex (ie no balls to worry about near efrens hole) and he has the q looking towards his pocket . seems to me there are alot of options for alex with a leave like that.
icbw or missing something:confused:
I just liked it better than kicking the 1 because that possibly leaves a bank on that solid ball..2 railing 7 and stickin qb is just a survival shot

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
MARK..HOU TX said:
I just liked it better than kicking the 1 because that possibly leaves a bank on that solid ball..2 railing 7 and stickin qb is just a survival shot

I don't think it's a good idea to shoot balls toward your opponent's pocket, you might miss. ;)
Rod.

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
androd said:
I don't think it's a good idea to shoot balls toward your opponent's pocket, you might miss. ;)
Rod.
Don't beat around the bush..tell me what you really think...BTW see ya later

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
MARK..HOU TX said:
Don't beat around the bush..tell me what you really think...BTW see ya later

I think playing with this stuff's a lot of fun ! ;)
Rod.
PS, I've somehow managed to change my screen color. (not on a porpoise)

Attachments

• toys.JPG
    toys.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 0

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
androd said:
I think playing with this stuff's a lot of fun ! ;)
Rod.
PS, I've somehow managed to change my screen color. (not on a porpoise)

Wow! You've changed the screen color and given Efren a few more choices. I wish I could that in some of my games.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
One Pocket Ghost said:
Not much of a shot, for a guy named Efren...:cool:

- Ghost
Yep, I was straining my little brain trying to figure out what he would do. Surprising that he just didn't simply kick the five in. I was expecting more of an Efren shot. Like someone mentioned, to three rail the seven and draw the cue ball to pocket the five.

What he did may just give Alex more opportunities to develop more balls.