Road players are in town

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Justin Hall, Richie Richeson, and James Walden are in town. I played Justin yesterday afternoon and James this afternoon. Had a good time:heh

beatle

Verified Member
maybe they are following you around and not just in town.

just kidding. have fun.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
maybe they are following you around and not just in town.

just kidding. have fun.

Sometimes I think these guys think I’m the only one around with a job and are looking for a small donation when they can’t find a big score:lol

The game looks so easy when they’re shooting

beatle

Verified Member
get ten to four or more before you even start talking. unless you are looking at it to pay for a lesson that is only a lesson watching someone shoot.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
What kind of weight are those guys willing to give up to most locals and shortstops?

~Doc

Justin: I asked for 9/5 for real money or 9/7 for $25 a game. Justin chose $25 action and I promptly lost the first four games, I played better after that.

James gave me 8/7 for $20 per. After four hours I was down two games. I managed to get James in several traps that left him wondering what the hell just happened. It was a real fun moving match. I played much better than I did against Justin.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Justin: I asked for 9/5 for real money or 9/7 for $25 a game. Justin chose $25 action and I promptly lost the first four games, I played better after that.

James gave me 8/7 for $20 per. After four hours I was down two games. I managed to get James in several traps that left him wondering what the hell just happened. It was a real fun moving match. I played much better than I did against Justin.

A good player will make your game go to crap. True story