Burial to follow: Oakwood Cemetary
22601 Lassen St.
Chatsworth, CA 91311

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
John,

I was so saddened when I heard the news of Ronnie's passing. I know how close you too have been over the years so I offer my sincere condolences to you and all of Ronnie's friends and family. RIP Ronnie.

Dave

JAM

Verified Member
Friday, Feb 15, 2013

10 am at Rose Hill Family Funeral Home
4444 Cochran St.
Simi Valley, CA. 93063
805-581-3800

22601 Lassen St.
Chatsworth, CA 91311

Thank you very much for providing this info. Much appreciated!

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
4444 Cochran St.

Anyone else notice this, kinda cool coincidence. RIP RA and condolence to his family and friends.

JAM

Verified Member
4444 Cochran St.

Anyone else notice this, kinda cool coincidence. RIP RA and condolence to his family and friends.

Now that you mention it -- 4 being the number for fortune and Cochran for San Francisco's all-night action pool spot -- that is a very cool coincidentce for Ronnie's final place before he goes to the celestial shores. :cool:

I called the Rose Hills Family Funeral Home, and they said the local closeby flower shop is Michael's ---> Michael's Flowers in Simi Valley.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Friday, Feb 15, 2013

10 am at Rose Hill Family Funeral Home
4444 Cochran St.
Simi Valley, CA. 93063
805-581-3800

22601 Lassen St.
Chatsworth, CA 91311
I am kind of surprised still no obituary on the Rose Hill website, despite the service being today. Anyway, I am thinking about Ronnie today and wish I could be there for his service -- my thoughts will be.

Ronnie was definitely one of the greatest players and greatest pool characters of his generation. On behalf of OnePocket.org, we will miss you but we will never forget you. Rest in peace Ronnie.

JAM

Verified Member
I am kind of surprised still no obituary on the Rose Hill website, despite the service being today. Anyway, I am thinking about Ronnie today and wish I could be there for his service -- my thoughts will be.

Ronnie was definitely one of the greatest players and greatest pool characters of his generation. On behalf of OnePocket.org, we will miss you but we will never forget you. Rest in peace Ronnie.

I was also surprised. When I did not see Ronnie's name on the website, I called them just to make sure. The person on the other end was polite and pleasant, and it is the right place. We sent a spray of flowers. Keith said Tony Banks, a California friend, may try to go to the wake or funeral.

Wishing Ronnie a safe journey to heaven! He's probably up there now with Grady, Danny Medina, and the other great ones. Still hard to believe he's gone. RIP, Ronnie Allen!