Stillwater OK/OSU Pool

Stanton Fountain

I need ya'lls help to locate closest pool hall with decent tables and action in or around Stillwater OK. I know OKC and Tulsa have it going on, but all I have found in Stillwater is the place "under the hill" and the pool world did not seem to have beaten a path to its door. I must say the owner was very nice, and I will return there even if I find a new place. Pool halls that are not thriving are like dying relatives -- it brings you down to but you owe it to go. Sure takes something out of me though to see someone trying to keep things alive in the pool world and it just not working out for them or the pool world. Maybe it was just a slow Saturday night, but I cannot comprehend a college town with no pool action. All assistance is greatly appreciated.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Stanton Fountain said:
I need ya'lls help to locate closest pool hall with decent tables and action in or around Stillwater OK. I know OKC and Tulsa have it going on, but all I have found in Stillwater is the place "under the hill" and the pool world did not seem to have beaten a path to its door. I must say the owner was very nice, and I will return there even if I find a new place. Pool halls that are not thriving are like dying relatives -- it brings you down to but you owe it to go. Sure takes something out of me though to see someone trying to keep things alive in the pool world and it just not working out for them or the pool world. Maybe it was just a slow Saturday night, but I cannot comprehend a college town with no pool action. All assistance is greatly appreciated.

Stanton,

Welcome to 1P.org. Understand your dilema. I'm sure if anyone here can help you, they will. Not too many college age guy's on this forum. Did you try
AZBilliards.com ? They have a younger, much larger member base. As far as nearby, Tulsa and OK City may be your only option.

Good Luck,

Dick

Last edited:

Skin

Verified Member
Stanton, I suggest you start at the OSU rec room and see if you can make some connections there. A big campus like that will have a few serious players who can show you around.

Skin

Last edited: