OnePocket.org player sponsor Derby City 2016

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
This will be the official thread for accounting of the donations, and ultimately the voting results as well as drawing results.

There is background information on our prior sponsored players, along with paypal/credit card options available for donations on this page:

http://www.onepocket.org/PlayerSponsor.htm

Mailing address if you want to send a check:

Steve Booth
OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Rd.
Canterbury, NH 03224

*** Please include your User Name so I know who to thank!!! ***

There will be a raffle from the donor list many thanks to Tom Wirth, who has donated two copies of Controlled Aggression, his new One Pocket book.

Both the raffle and the sponsorship voting will be proportionate to the donations -- one vote/chance for 20; 3 votes/chances for 50; 7 votes/chances for 100. Anyone can comment or nominate or be the sponsored player.

Many thanks to all who have contributed so far!!

Miller 100
lll 100
(not sure who uses a "mirage dealer" email) 20
Cory in DC 50
Frank the Barber 25
JimmyB 50
LSJohn 100
unoperro 100
anonymous 100
anonymous 100
jrhendy 50
wgcp 50
Mitch 25
JohninNH 50
Androd 50
3RAILKICK 25
Bernie Pettipiece 50

...and to Tom Wirth for contributing two copies of his book!!

Please contact me if I have made a mistake or missed a donation!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
This will be the official thread for accounting of the donations, and ultimately the voting results as well as drawing results.

There is background information on our prior sponsored players, along with paypal/credit card options available for donations on this page:

Steve Booth
OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Rd.
Canterbury, NH 03224

There will be a raffle from the donor list many thanks to Tom Wirth, who has donated two copies of Controlled Aggression, his new One Pocket book.

Both the raffle and the sponsorship voting will be proportionate to the donations -- one vote/chance for 20; 3 votes/chances for 50; 7 votes/chances for 100. Anyone can comment or nominate or be the sponsored player.

Miller 100
lll 100
Cory in DC 50
Frank the Barber 25
JimmyB 50
LSJohn 100
unoperro 100
anonymous 100
anonymous 100

Has the recipient been chosen??? Send in your moldy old money NOW....

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

Steve Booth
OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Rd.
Canterbury, NH 03224

Miller 100
lll 100
Cory in DC 50
Frank the Barber 25
JimmyB 50
LSJohn 100
unoperro 100
anonymous 100
anonymous 100
jrhendy 50
wgcp 50

Thank you to jrhendy and wgcp who both made donations today!

For voting you can post here, or by PM. Anyone can make suggestions, but only those who donate actually have a vote...

Thank you!!

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Thank you to jrhendy and wgcp who both made donations today!

For voting you can post here, or by PM. Anyone can make suggestions, but only those who donate actually have a vote...

Thank you!!

Who are the candidates again? JTom and __________????? I'm leaning in JTom's direction!

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH

Steve Booth
OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Rd.
Canterbury, NH 03224

Miller 100
lll 100
Cory in DC 50
Frank the Barber 25
JimmyB 50
LSJohn 100
unoperro 100
anonymous 100
anonymous 100
jrhendy 50
wgcp 50
Mitch 25

Steve,

Count me in,

I made a $50 dollar payment through paypal.

John

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Steve,

Count me in,

I made a $50 dollar payment through paypal.

John

That's good. Have you decided who to vote for? Remember that $50 will give you Three BIG votes, so everyone get your donations in NOW, while there's still some time...

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

Steve Booth
OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Rd.
Canterbury, NH 03224

Miller 100
lll 100
Cory in DC 50
Frank the Barber 25
JimmyB 50
LSJohn 100
unoperro 100
anonymous 100
anonymous 100
jrhendy 50
wgcp 50
Mitch 25
JohninNH 50
Androd 50

Thank you John and thank you Androd!!

It is never too late to donate, although it is going to get too late to vote pretty soon.

In the past, I have also accepted pledges from members who were planning to be at DCC, and who wanted to make their donation in person when the see me at DCC. That has worked fine in the past because we have an upstanding group here if I do say so myself -- and I mean that. So anyone who wants to can just pledge here and pay there, and you can vote too.

Thanks in advance!!

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

It is never too late to donate, although it is going to get too late to vote pretty soon.

In the past, I have also accepted pledges from members who were planning to be at DCC, and who wanted to make their donation in person when the see me at DCC. That has worked fine in the past because we have an upstanding group here if I do say so myself -- and I mean that. So anyone who wants to can just pledge here and pay there, and you can vote too.

Thanks in advance!!

Can I split my vote, half for JTom and half for Mitch?

Anybody sees Mitch's stroke, they'll be comin' over here offering weight to EVERYONE! How we gonna get better advertising than that? :D

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
OnePocket.org player sponsor Derby City 2015

Can I split my vote, half for JTom and half for Mitch?

Anybody sees Mitch's stroke, they'll be comin' over here offering weight to EVERYONE! How we gonna get better advertising than that? :D

Ha!!! He has a point about my stroke. But alas... I voted for Jtompilot (Jim) so I will have to go it alone.

I mean.. If I could drum on someone in one pocket with my Alan Hopkins looking road stroke as badly and easily as I do with LSJohn... This site HAS to be teaching me something!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Last edited:

bernie p

Verified Member

Thanks in advance!!

Steve,

Put me down for a $50.00 contribution. (in person at DCC).

Thanks.

Bernie.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Ha!!! He has a point about my stroke. But alas... I voted for Jtompilot (Jim) so I will have to go it alone.

I mean.. If I could drum on someone in one pocket with my Alan Hopkins looking road stroke as badly and easily as I do with LSJohn... This site HAS to be teaching me something!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Yeah, it might look like Hopkins... if Hopkins was bent over with a fork trying to get the last few globs out of a jar of mayonaise.

...drum... as badly and easily as I do with LSJohn.

No wonder you were on top of the suspect list after someone robbed that blind, one-armed, wheelchair-bound Salvation Army bell-ringer. :( :( :(

[Big Bopper voice] ::Why is everybody always pickin' on me::

[chorus] ::Charlie Brown, he's a clown::

;) ;) ;)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚