another get out of the break

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
After looking at these photos anew, I think cutting the three and coming around four rails would give you a chance to make more than one.:cool:

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I think a little hesitation is needed. I see about four ways it could go bad and let the other guy get five. If that is your shot then go ahead and put me on your dance card for Friday afternoon from 3pm until midnight. After midnight I turn into a glass slipper.:D

I can't guarantee I will play until midnight, but you definitely got action...:)
I'm playing Hardmix at 11:00 Friday morning and if I have a few $$$ left, you're next... 3:00 PM is perfect... $50.00 a game sound about right?

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I would either shoot Kentucky's shot off the 12, or a modified Jeff/Rod : Off the 13, off the 1, bottom rail; maybe up then, maybe not, have to feel it at the table.

Bill

Verified Member
From
Washington DC
After looking at these photos anew, I think cutting the three and coming around four rails would give you a chance to make more than one.:cool:

Three ball looks a little off the rail from the pic. I'd have to cut the three as well ... but with a little soft outside that naturally runs into the two ball. Looks like a favorable roll about to happen :)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
wwyd ??
before someone notices and asks "why are there only 14 balls on the table"
i made one on the break..:)
but i said to myself if had not what would i do to get out of this one
i am not bill smith so i dont think the 3 ball could be made from where the cue ball is
for the sake of this discussion lets assume the 3 cannot be made

View attachment 15398

View attachment 15399

View attachment 15400

Three ball looks a little off the rail from the pic. I'd have to cut the three as well ... but with a little soft outside that naturally runs into the two ball. Looks like a favorable roll about to happen :)
bills read the bolded part above in the starting post of the thread

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Me thinks someone should learn how to read ... :confused: :)

Well I gave my impressions of not shooting the three actually choosing two different shots but I kept looking at the photos of the shot. I said to myself, selfs, I'm shooting the three. It can't be a WWYD if you take the most obvious shot away.
I can reed, I gust caint spiel.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I can't guarantee I will play until midnight, but you definitely got action...:)
I'm playing Hardmix at 11:00 Friday morning and if I have a few $$$ left, you're next... 3:00 PM is perfect... $50.00 a game sound about right?

Ok, but you have to promise to shoot without hesitation

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Hey Larry, Looks like you aren't just playing with a measle cue ball but you're playing on a measle pool table too! :D

I need to get vaccinated before playing at your place next time.:D:D:D

Tom