The 2017 West Coast Swing: Tournaments Locked!

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Dates and Venues are now locked for this year's 'West Coast Swing' events.

Registration and full press on all the events will be published no later than April 15th. On behalf of all of the rooms I would just like to say that we hope you all attend and support our sponsors (announced soon).

California Billiards is also offering exhibitor space during the West Coast Challenge events and the Chohan/Dennis match. It's going to be a full house!

Any inquiries on the West Coast Swing should be directed to: westcoastswingpool@gmail.com

Attachments

• WCS FB COVER ART.jpg
    WCS FB COVER ART.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 0

keoneyo

Verified Member
Thanks Daniel. Keep us up to date.
Looking forward to the streams.

frmn

Verified Member
What code do you use for the tournament rate at the nice hotel next to California Billiards?

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
What code do you use for the tournament rate at the nice hotel next to California Billiards?

I'm not sure what the promo code for The Hilton Suites is yet, but I think the rooms will either be $89 or $99 depending on the day. There will literally be 9 days of events at that location alone, so lots of action to choose from.

When we do the press on this (by April 15th or sooner), we will have 99% of information on all WCS events. This will include the full poster with our sponsors and the Chohan/Orcollo poster (separate event).

Best to all and and on behalf of the room owners of each venue involved, 'thank you' for supporting the Swing events.

Daniel

*WCS Press and Media kits available to sponsors. Contact daniel@povpool.com