Happy Birthday Kentucky

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Happy Birthday Bill!!!! Hope you enjoy a fun day with the fellas! Nice way to spend a birthday. I only wish I were there to give you your present! Because it’s your birthday you would get first break.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Happy Daze... Hey, I got ya a little sumpin

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
My last birthday I had in Houston, well let’s say it was memorable. This time has been a lot of fun so far. I’m starting to play a little better than the past few years. I still think I can run eight and out every time like before but it’s only in my mind now. I still love the challenge of making tough shots good safes, banter. My long term friend 12sq played for many hours before his superior shot making took over. He has so much knowledge of billiards. We used to play before he moved to Canada and I got hurt. He has a lot of great shots. Then I played Warren again until my shoes wore out. I only played total for about ten hours and I hurt. Ten hours used to be starting. Anyway, Dave and I went to a Southern place for dinner. Over cooked everything, the green beans were grey by the time they were served. Would you like Chicken fried..........it’s a southern thing. Thanks Dave for dinner. Warren and I are scheduled again for tomorrow.
Although this isnt a OPOrg tournament we are getting a lot of attention.
thanks for ALL the well wishes here and at the pool tournament.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Belated Birthday Wishes !!

Belated Birthday Wishes !!

Bill, Happy Birthday ! Was looking for you late Saturday and did not see you there on Sunday.

You looked like you were getting around pretty good this week.

Your game has improved so much, that you have made me a believer in carbon fiber shafts.:):):p

Really, you were controlling whitey like a pro.

Great to see you again, as always.

keoneyo

Verified Member
Hey Bill! Did I miss it? So sorry buddy. Been tied up. But Happy Happy Birthday pardner. You have been missed here in SoCal. Good luck in Chi town.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Bill, Happy Birthday ! Was looking for you late Saturday and did not see you there on Sunday.

You looked like you were getting around pretty good this week.

Your game has improved so much, that you have made me a believer in carbon fiber shafts.:):):p

Really, you were controlling whitey like a pro.

Great to see you again, as always.

I left Saturday wanting to get some sleep so Warren and I could finish our match. Sunday, I got there late

RedCard

Verified Member
Happy...

Happy...

I guess I forgot. I’ll find it and post it but all the discussions again are about the length of the tournament.

Happy Birthday Bill.

Thanks for the tournament stream. I really enjoyed it. My wife did too, she's just learning the rules but it kept her glued to her iPad & out of my area, all good.