How about -- at some point -- a onepocket.org tourney in the Netherlands?

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
How many people would be willing to forgo this years Philly tournament for one year to have a members tournament at The Hague? I’m thinking September/ October is beautiful at that time of year. And would you be willing to postpone the undecided Philly tournament. I will honor a commitment for the Philly tournament 2020 if it is OK with Mitch the Beast.

Bill, Now you are going too far over the top. We (the members) are not even thinking about scrapping this years member tournament.:frus

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I love Bill's enthusiasm for the Hague and I share it to a degree lol. But like I posted below, getting a bunch of us there would need a real nice long lead time, and I'm not so sure we could get a very big field -- that's really why I created this thread. But It is clear that there are members who like the idea of something, and so I definitely see the possibility of a bunch of us going over for a tournament. Somehow mixing with locals also in the tournament. Maybe it's even a One Pocket Mosconi like challenge with as big a field from both sides we can muster lol. Whatever works, but I am not in favor of holding it instead of our annual MOT :D

But if we can go over and help inspire more One Pocket over there, I think that would be really cool and fun for both sides for sure!!!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I like the idea of a Team. If no one objects, I will put out some suggestions for the trip.
Five man teams.
Four winners from MOT
Plus one
Team Captain and a reserve
Captain will name order of players, making sure all events are going well
No stupid rules, one pocket rules
Shirts with collars
We need money for a trophy. Trophy 🏆 will signify unification of OPORG USA and OPORG EUROPE.
We need money for a pool. Sponsors, Diamond? Simonis?
If anyone knows anything about click bait, I have enough cues and cases to open a store. I am sure someone else has things for sale. And money made from click bate will generate money for the Unifacation Match.
Stream.
Alternate