1P updates from Louisville

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
check az billiards

check az billiards

Cal said:
anyone have information on the play in Louisville 1P or banks???

There is a thread listing final six in banks. I believe it is on 2nd page now.

Cal

Verified Member
From
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

Many Thanks to my Friend Dennis here is the latest from Louisville Banks Winners#1.Brumbeck #2.Jason Miller #3 Greg #4 Shannon #5 Putnam #6Tony C 1P #1 Tony C #2Gabe Owens #3 Shannon #4Martinez #5 Jason Miller#6 Brumbeck Thanks again Dennis

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Cal said:
#1. $2100 #2 $1300 #3.$800 #4 $525 same in both banks and 1p

That's $4725 in payout. Perhaps this is an incomplete payout list , or the numbers are wrong, or something else is missing, but wasn't each Open event advertised as having $5000 in *added* monies?

If the list above is right, then I would ask, "'Added' to what?"

Lou Figueroa

Cal

Verified Member
From
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

The pay out list are incomplete I didn't get the "ENTIRE PAYOUTLIST",but what I have is supposed to be accurate Dennis "HELP" LOL

dmyroncox

Verified Member
From
louisville kentucky
payout

payout

the numbers cal listed is only the winners portion, not any of the added monies is listed.

one change to the one pocket winners, sergio perez fits between daulton and martinez as number 4

bank
brumback,miller, b gregg, s daulton, s putnam, t chohan, l ulrich, J grim
onepocket
t chohan, g owen, s daulton, s perez, r martinez, j miller, b brumback, c bartram.

the players from my observation that were playing the best, most consistent were t chohan, and j brumback.

there were other players there but the fields were not full and as we saw the 'cream' came to the top and most of the players in the money were who should have been there.

there have been one challenge match - harriman and schmidt
14.1 to 400
one pocket to 10
and 10 ball

i didnt see all of it but the 14.1 schmidt took pretty close 60 balls difference plus or minus

the one pocket was back and forth for what i stayed for, and i dont know who won this but i understand it was close.

10 ball didnt see at all.

when i go back i will try to find out the results to all of it

yesterday which was sunday bartram and owens were playing 10 ahead 10 ball
owen was giving up weight last two i think
i didnt watch all of this but bartram was ahead 4 and was playing the best,
owen was missing too much and not getting much of a chance when bartram stuck him.

miller was in the winners side of the bank and brumback came from the losers side, playing pretty strong late

chohan was in my opinion playing the best of all players, he was shooting strong bank and one pocket, he also spent some time over at a pool hall
matching up, i think he played a few 2000 from on and 800 from another that night.

there were others i am sure but i didnt stay for that
work comes early

while i am rambling
there will be another challenge match at the end of the next week
shane and earl the pearl that should be entertaining
i am thinking it will be 10 ball but i dont remember exactly
will give a update on that i plan to be there for that.

dennis

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Just in case anybody was curious who 4th place one pocket division finisher Sergio Perez is....he's one of our Chicago players, playing out of Chris's billiards and Red Shoes billiards.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Great pics, Dennis and Steve! But what a shame to see all those beautiful tables sitting there unused!:( I hope Mark is able to move the event back to August next year, in order to space it away from the DCC.

Doc