Best pool rooms in the U.S.

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
I agree with many of the mentioned places on AZ, such as Airway Billiards in Dayton, Hard Times in Bellflower and some others. They were being cited as possible best rooms. On my just finished long tour I discovered The Yankee Athletic Club in York,PA, Guppie's in Holland,MI, The Rack in Livonia,MI, and Paradise Billiards in Corpus Christi.
These new places are player friendly and welcome action. I assure everyone that stopping in any of these establishments would be worthwhile.
Also Brighton Billiards in Boston and the "Flyboy" owned Cue and Cushion in Houston.

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
Southern Billiards

Southern Billiards

Advertised as the, Best Little Pool Room In The South, Southern Billiards in Starkville, Miss. is just that. Player friendly and they invite action. There is not a nicer owner than, Miss. State U. Professor R.H. Gilmer and his entire family. If you ever get down this way please go by and check it out. Action is easily found.

diane

Verified Member
From
Gautier, Mississippi
The best is coming!

The best is coming!

Wait till we get the new "POOLROOM" opened in Duluth, GA next month! 15,000 square feet with 22 brand new Gold Crown 4's with 860 simonis, all Centennial balls, one triple shimmed Diamond that sits below a raised eating/drinking spectator area, all wordwork done by hand including matching table lights with 6 feet spacing between tables. A full bar and restaurant featuring 3 big screens playing accustat videos and sporting events as well as over 40 televisions throughout. It is a non-smoking facility as we are in Gwinnett County, GA and it is now the law. An outdoor smoking area will be designated. Hope EVERYONE comes to some of our tournaments and if you're ever in the area, you gotta check this baby out! Our website will be up to date soon, check out @ www.bestpoolroom.com as well as our current location in Marietta, GA featuring 41 tables! ;)

Last edited: