I guess it's time to vote

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I am doing the math and trying to figure out how to get wifely approval as well. I would LOVE to get to this event. And see you maniacs!!

Yea I definitely wish I could go too! If something crazy happens to my plans I am in but it does not look good. I may have to settle for January at the DCC.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
You guys plan on doing a calcutta John?

Yep, but since this is mostly social, I suggest bidding start at $10 so we dead money guys don't have to embarrass ourselves by NOT buying ourselves. :heh (But on your implied advice, I'm going to bid $20 on that hacker dude, whoever that is. :D )

Sounds like you're plannin' a mail-in bid.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Yep, but since this is mostly social, I suggest bidding start at $10 so we dead money guys don't have to embarrass ourselves by NOT buying ourselves. :heh (But on your implied advice, I'm going to bid $20 on that hacker dude, whoever that is. :D )

Sounds like you're plannin' a mail-in bid.

haha, I may make a couple of sweat bets once I see the confirmed field :)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Spoke to Frank Haines today, will open whatever time we need.

Nicest pool hall in the South.
Thanks Casey.

Looks like Lacy's is the overwhelming choice. See you there.

I'm estimating 24+ players. Since Frank seems willing, I think it would be a good idea to plan on 10:00.

If anyone objects to 10:00 AM (first matches at noon Sat and 11:00 Sun) please say so on this thread.

Also, if anyone objects to us now considering the decision made (Lacy's is the "presumptive nominee" :D ) say so.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Thanks Casey.

Looks like Lacy's is the overwhelming choice. See you there.

I'm estimating 24+ players. Since Frank seems willing, I think it would be a good idea to plan on 10:00.

If anyone objects to 10:00 AM (first matches at noon Sat and 11:00 Sun) please say so on this thread.

Also, if anyone objects to us now considering the decision made (Lacy's is the "presumptive nominee" :D ) say so.

once its official
please state the place and time
thanks
i want to try and make it ...:)
maybe a day early...:):):)