Dippy vs Gabe now at DCC

f67bird

Dippy and Gabe Owen are duking it out...just started.
This is being streamed at: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tarshow
The spot is 18-4...race to 7, don't know how much its for.
If you want to see how Dippy plays- here is your chance!
John Schmidt is in the booth commentating.

Last edited:

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
First set took 5 hours. Gabe won 7-4 spotting 18/4. Now, they're playing a second set. You can watch it free right now at theactionreport thanks to the good folks at TAR.

f67bird

Hill-Hill

Hill-Hill

Right now they are Hill-Hill in the second set. Gabe sells out and Dippy runs 4...kicks the last ball in. Lol

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
f67bird said:
Right now they are Hill-Hill in the second set. Gabe sells out and Dippy runs 4...kicks the last ball in. Lol
Wow -- I peeked in at the stream at one point and Gabe was up 6-3. Good comeback by Dippy. Didn't he perform a similar comeback against Alex at one point?

senor

Verified Member
NH Steve said:
Wow -- I peeked in at the stream at one point and Gabe was up 6-3. Good comeback by Dippy. Didn't he perform a similar comeback against Alex at one point?

Gabe must be sick to his stomach.

Skin

Verified Member
NH Steve said:

At 6-5 Gabe, Gabe needed 4 and Dippy needed 3 with all the balls uptable. You would think Gabe was the definite favorite there, but he took a lot of chances instead of grinding it out. Dippy got him to get to hill-hill. That loss was all Gabe's doing. In the last game Gabe sold out on a double kiss which was very risky to try to beat, imo.

Skin

beatle

Verified Member
gabe is a shooter and not a great one pocket mover. dippy out moved him and deserved to win.

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
classic line

classic line

a funny woof i heard durning the second set ... dippy was behind, barking in a good-natured way, and said, 'gabe you beat me seven out of the last five games.'

like a big dope, i signed up for the entire ppv package, somehow neglecting to factor in the grim reality that i work for a living. oh well!

stupidity is my life,

sunny